76

☆ 76. Chapter 76

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76

To be honest, after experiencing the busy Yanyue and Yuyue, even if I have to learn writing in the Snowy Moon, the eastern tribesmen and others who are used to the busyness are still a little uncomfortable, and they always feel that life has suddenly become boring.

Therefore, when they heard that they were asked to make a net with the flower vines, the females were very happy, and they were all gearing up, waiting for the males to bring the flower vines back.

The flowers and leaves on the flower vines in the snowy moon have withered, leaving only the bare vines. Wei Changcheng is very satisfied. This way, he can directly weave the net without having to pull out all the flowers on the flower vines first. Leaves.

Xiao Ke has not spoken since that time when he left the land of metal deposits. Wei Changcheng called Xiao Ke several times but did not see Xiao Ke speak, so he just let him go. But in this case, Wei Changcheng didn't know the specific method of the net he wanted to weave, so he had to fumble around. Fortunately, he had experience in weaving baskets before, so Wei Changcheng didn't have a clue. In addition, With the help of the ingenious Allen, Wei Changcheng and Allen finally got the net out. Although it was not satisfactory, it was proved to be usable after testing. Anyway, it does not require the net to be strong. The purpose is to make them fall down and kill a few of them!

Wei Changcheng and others are currently in the hall of the Tsuchiya instructing the females of the eastern tribe to make nets, while the females of the other three small tribes are standing aside. Wei Changcheng deliberately pretends not to see them, and just does whatever he needs to do. .

"Can we participate too?" Finally, a female from a small tribe couldn't help but mustered up the courage to run up to Wei Changcheng.

Wei Changcheng looked at the female in front of him with a smile: "Of course, it would be great if you could come to help. I'm afraid there are not enough manpower."

Wei Changcheng's voice was not soft, and with the addition of three little The females of the tribe all paid attention to Wei Changcheng, and naturally they all heard Wei Changcheng's words, and they were all very happy.

"Alan, go teach them." Wei Changcheng shouted directly to Alan, and Alan responded. There was not enough space in the hall for the females of the three small tribes to weave webs, so Allen asked them to take the flower vines and lead the group to the kitchen.

Wei Changcheng smiled and narrowed his eyes. The task given by Xiao Ke cannot be said to be the most difficult, but it is fair to say that it is the most troublesome. For a person like Wei Changcheng who is afraid of trouble to do these things, I have to say It requires a lot of patience.

Fortunately, everything is going in the direction Wei Changcheng wants. Although the three small tribes have no obvious intention to merge into the eastern tribe, it is indisputable that the three small tribes are getting closer and closer to the eastern tribe. In fact, Jeffrey also agreed to merge with the three small tribes, and also agreed with the Presbyterian Church and the doctors. In Wei Changcheng's view, the three small tribes will be merged with the eastern tribe in the near future. It is already a matter of course.

The work of the females was on track, and Wei Changcheng did not stay in the earthen house. Instead, he transformed into a beast and went to the fence outside to see the work of the males.

The weather was cold, and even with the protection of clothes, it was unrealistic for the males to work outside for a long time. At first, Wei Changcheng thought of letting the males come in shifts, so that although it would be slower, the males could tolerate it, but Wei Changcheng soon Chang Cheng found that he was overthinking it. When he was digging the water diversion channel, the males turned into beasts, let alone digging traps in the cold snowy moon. Even if the males are tall and thick, it doesn't mean they really don't have any. brain.