64

☆ 64. Chapter 64

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 64

Under Wei Changcheng's nervousness, after an unknown amount of time, the sounds outside finally died down, and finally returned to calm.

Wei Changcheng and others did not act rashly until Daniel's shout came from outside, and Wei Changcheng and the males came out of the cave.

Before he could see the battlefield after leaving the cave, Wei Changcheng smelled the smell of blood. He looked up and saw corpses on the ground.

Wei Changcheng swayed twice, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths of air, and then slowly opened his eyes. Even though he had done countless psychological preparations before, Wei Changcheng still couldn't help seeing the scene in front of him. After adapting and calming down for a few minutes, Wei Changcheng stepped forward under the gaze of the males.

Andre was captured alive. He knelt down on one knee and was suppressed by Roy, unable to move. In addition, more than 80 people from the Bird Tribe captured nearly 30 people, and the remaining 50 or so people were lying on the ground. No more waking up on the ground.

The males of the eastern tribe suppressed the captives, and some of the remaining people formed a semicircle to surround the people of the Bird Tribe, while the other group checked whether the corpses lying on the ground were alive.

Wei Changcheng slowly walked to Andre and a series of prisoners.

Looking at the scene in front of him, Andre vaguely understood something, and his face, which was still stained with blood, couldn't help showing surprise. When Wei Changcheng walked up to him, Andre said directly: "You are the one in Yuji this time." The real person in charge of the eastern tribe, right?"

Wei Changcheng raised his eyebrows and shook his head: "It's not me, it's my partner Daniel." Wei Changcheng pulled Daniel who was walking beside him and asked, "Are you injured?"

Daniel Shaking his head, he pointed to Andrei and the other males of the Bird Tribe on the ground: "What should they do?"

Wei Changcheng patted Daniel on the shoulder: "Leave it to me."

"Are you Daniel's partner?" An Andre said, "More than that. To be able to become a partner with the number one warrior in the Orc Continent, you must be more powerful than you think."

Wei Changcheng pursed his lips and said, "Go on."

Andre frowned: "What if I guessed right, the changes in the Eastern Tribe were brought about by you, and you brought all the new things to the Eastern Tribe, and your time in the Eastern Tribe must have been very short, as the Eastern Tribe was not so prominent in Yuji last year."

Wei Changcheng smiled: "Andre, I have to admit that you are very smart, but it would be better if you could change your own mistakes." After saying this, he suddenly realized, "I forgot, it's not you, but You, the entire Bird Tribe, I think you must have guessed that we know your plan, right? If you had left at that time, our eastern tribe would naturally not have pursued you, but you chose to continue following us. Isn't this arrogance? "

Andre's face turned red, he was angry: "It's your eastern tribe that is shameless! The thing you are holding in your hands is not your strength at all! If you are capable, you can fight with the males of our Hundred Birds tribe in an upright manner. Field!"

Wei Changcheng shook his head funny, took the bow and arrow in Daniel's hand and stroked it, "Andre, we have weapons and don't use them, but we are idiots to fight with you birdmen with our weapons! Besides, back then, I told you that I would shoot you to death with bows and arrows, but you didnt listen and insisted on rushing in. What can I do? Then he said, You said, if we take these bows and arrows to your Bainiao tribe, What will be the result?"