70

☆ 70. Chapter 70

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70

Under the instruction of Wei Changcheng, the orcs of the Eastern Tribe showed great enthusiasm for the orcs of the Ram Tribe. It didnt take long for the Ram Tribe to know all the changes in the Eastern Tribe during this period, and Under the guidance of the orcs from the Eastern Tribe, they learned to make these things or identify these things. The orcs from the Ram Tribe now look at the orcs from the Eastern Tribe with admiration, thinking that the orcs from the Eastern Tribe are really awesome. Ah - the orcs of the eastern tribe had a tacit understanding and did not push Wei Changcheng to the front. The changes in the tribe were either thought of by other orcs or were made by everyone together, but they all thought about it. Protect Wei Changcheng's existence.

The reason why they win over the orcs of the Ram tribe and teach them all the changes in the eastern tribe is to teach them all the changes in the eastern tribe. In addition to the mutual help mentioned by Jeffrey, according to Wei Changcheng, it is to teach them all the changes in the eastern tribe. It should be made into an iron plate. It would be better if the entire eastern part of the Orc Continent is made into an iron plate. In this way, no matter whether he is from the Hundred Birds Tribe or the Chidori Tribe, he will not be afraid of how many people come! So enthusiasm, hookup, etc. are necessary, and the Ram tribe is Wei Changcheng's first step. The first step has been taken, is the second step and the third step still far away?

After the Ram tribe had adapted to the life of the eastern tribe, two more tribes came one after another, one was the Kosu tribe and the other was the Xino tribe. These two tribes were also relatively close to the eastern tribe. In fact, the Xino tribe In previous years, the tribe formed a temporary alliance with other small tribes to spend the snow moon. However, after witnessing the development of the eastern tribe at the rain gathering this year, the head of the Xino tribe made a decision and directly brought the Xino tribes The clansmen are coming.

The two tribes arrived front and back, and the Xinuo tribe was the last to arrive. Two days after the Xinuo tribe arrived, the first heavy snow fell. It only lasted one night. When Wei Changcheng woke up the next morning, Wei Changcheng came out. After entering the cave, I found that the sky and the earth had turned into a silvery white.

Wei Changcheng stood at the entrance of the cave and took a deep breath, then shivered. Only then did he feel the cold, and quickly ran back to the cave and put on his clothes. So the clothes made of animal skins from the Eastern tribe made a grand appearance, and every member of the Eastern tribe came out without clothes on them.

On the first day of the snowy month, Wei Changcheng woke up at noon. He felt his waist, which was a bit sore from the hard work last night, and walked into Boris's cave. When he arrived in the cave, he saw Bright and others. , Wei Changcheng was stunned, and then he remembered that Uncle Boris had moved to the earthen house, and now Bright and his friends lived here.

Bright and others were stunned when they saw Wei Changcheng. They didn't know why Wei Changcheng suddenly appeared here.

Wei Changcheng smiled awkwardly: "Well, I went to the wrong place, ha, ha, ha, you guys are busy, I'm going out first."

After running out of the cave for a few steps, Wei Changcheng breathed a sigh of relief when he heard something behind him. Bright's voice came: "After all, we have to be neighbors for a few months. It's normal to visit occasionally. Why are you so busy leaving just after you come in?"

Wei Changcheng turned around: "No, I just suddenly I remembered something, uh, I'm leaving now, and I'll come find you another day when I'm free." After saying that, he turned around and left. Just kidding, Daniel was so ruthless yesterday because he taught Brett how to make a bow and arrow yesterday. Did you see that, if Daniel knew today that he had entered Bright's cave without even asking, he would not be able to [wow--]!