22

☆ 22. Chapter 22

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22

In fact, according to Wei Changcheng's idea, it is a bit ridiculous that so many people go to pick the relatively small number of wild fruits together, but females are precious and should be cherished, and this history is not long. There were indeed many dangers on the mainland, so Wei Changcheng had no choice but to lead a large group of people to find where the watermelons and strawberries were. Indeed, as Wei Changcheng had expected, there were not many watermelons and strawberries in the place he found. , as soon as the orcs arrived there, they picked everything in an instant.

Wei Changcheng touched his nose. It was still early at noon. Should he go cut down the tree now? In fact, this is okay. You can also tell the females present in advance how to make the tables and chairs. Looking at Wei Changcheng's thoughtful expression, Daniel approached Wei Changcheng and whispered: "Why don't you let the females pick it?" Just eat the usual wild fruits, so as not to have to go out again in a few days."

Wei Changcheng slapped his head, yes, Daniel had told himself this before, after all, it's not okay for females to eat meat all the time, everyone I always go out two or three times every month to pick wild fruits to improve my diet and protect my stomach. I know that the watermelons and strawberries picked this time are not enough for so many females, so it is better to pick something else. Thinking of this, Wei Chang Cheng nodded towards Daniel, and Daniel immediately gave the order.

There were so many people present, but not only Daniel and Boris, but also other females and males, none of the orcs felt that it was inappropriate to listen to Wei Changcheng's words. Invisibly, this man who claimed to be a male but was not tall also felt that it was inappropriate to listen to Wei Changcheng's words. Wei Changcheng did not expect that the unmajestic orc would be recognized by everyone present. However, it was this recognition that allowed Wei Changcheng to lead the eastern tribe further in the future.

The male's duty is to protect the female, so when the females are busy picking wild fruits, the coming males wrap the females among them and are always vigilant. As for Wei Changcheng - of course you can't count on him It's not about picking wild fruits or protecting the females. Now Wei Changcheng is squatting on the ground scratching his head and ears. He is thinking about making baskets. After all, the wild fruits that the females can hold are too limited.

However, Wei Changcheng really doesn't know how to do it. He is an orphan, but he has never made a basket. An orphanage that could raise a child as big as Wei Changcheng was definitely not an orphanage that abused orphans in the name of charity. The orphanage where Wei Changcheng lives is a public orphanage in China's largest economic city. Although no one is willing to adopt him until he reaches adulthood, Wei Changcheng doesn't think there is anything bad except that his life in the orphanage is a little harder. Life is tight here, but the children in the orphanage are very sensible and eager for compulsory education. The orphanage has been supporting Wei Changcheng and a group of children until they graduate from high school. Wei Changcheng relies on his own efforts After being admitted to a second-rate university with loans and preferential national policies, Wei Changcheng also went to university. When he was about to graduate, he found a job that was not good or bad. He wanted to climb the Great Wall before graduation and become a hero. , but I didnt expect to go directly to this primitive orc continent.

Wei Changcheng's most common impression of baskets is from seeing them on TV. Various aunts carrying various baskets are interspersed in every TV series or movie that requires them to appear. In reality, It's not that I haven't seen it before, but Wei Chang, as a student, has too few prejudices. After all, not many people will carry baskets to the supermarket in the university to buy vegetables. By the way, are there vegetables available in the supermarket in the university?