7

☆ 7. Chapter 7

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7

Walking back to where Daniel was, Wei Changcheng breathed a sigh of relief. The male was still there, unnoticed and not moving around on his own. After all, everything about the male in front of him was related to his mission. Of course, Wei Changcheng had to take it seriously. superior.

Wei Changcheng sat down next to Daniel, held the golden water plant in his hand and looked at it: "Wendell, what is the use of golden water plant?"

[Ding! How to use golden waterweed: Put the golden waterweed into your mouth and chew it until it is completely integrated with the saliva. Apply the chewed golden waterweed to the injured area of ​​the male in front of you. After one hour, you can remove the golden waterweed and move the male in front of you. ]

Wei Changcheng squeezed the golden water plant in his hand hard, and looked at Daniel who was still in a coma with gritted teeth. What kind of useless method is this? According to Wei Changcheng's opinion, he directly pressed the water plant on the injured area. never mind! Well, I can only think about this idea. Wei Changcheng took a piece of golden waterweed and put it in his mouth, waiting for the bitter taste to arrive.

To Wei Changcheng's surprise, the golden waterweed was not as bitter as expected, but had a sweet taste. Wei Changcheng's face looked better now, but the waterweed looked soft, but was still quite hard to chew. of. When he was done chewing, Wei Changcheng applied the golden waterweed to the wound on Daniel's chest.

The burning and painful wound was suddenly covered with coolness. Daniel, who was in a coma, couldn't help but grunted, which startled Wei Changcheng, but he only grunted. After Wei Changcheng made sure that the male in front of him did not wake up, Continue to apply the medicine. After applying the medicine to his chest, Wei Changcheng thought for a while and applied medicine to other injured areas on Daniel's body.

"That should be enough." Wei Changcheng muttered, "I hope he will wake up in an hour, otherwise I won't be able to carry him back myself." And Wei Changcheng didn't want to be seen by others at all. Bringing people into the cave. Who knows if there are any strange rules in this world that prohibit bringing people into your own residence? You must know that you are already disgusted by the people of this tribe.

With more than half an hour left before removing the golden water plants, Wei Changcheng sat idle next to Daniel.

To be honest, this male is really good-looking. Not to mention his excellent figure, even his appearance is the kind of sharp-edged but not too sharp look that Wei Changcheng likes - of course, the like here means very innocent. One man's admiration for another man.

I really dont know how this man appeared here, Wei Changcheng thought. He saw that this man was stronger than Gena, and Genna was already the number one warrior in his tribe. In other words, this man was not A member of this tribe, why is he injured and lying here? Wei Changcheng stretched out his hand and poked the unconscious Daniel's chest muscles. "Wow, this feels really good." Wei Changcheng took back his hand and glanced at Daniel's face subconsciously, but was surprised to find that the man had opened his eyes.

"Um, are you awake?" Wei Changcheng coughed twice and asked a little guilty.

After waking up, Daniel stared at Wei Changcheng in a daze, obviously thinking of the female he saw when he just woke up from a coma. He thought it was an illusion, but he didn't expect that he could still see it when he opened his eyes. This female. Daniel struggled to sit up, but was held down by Wei Changcheng: "Don't move!"