104

☆ 104. Chapter 104

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 104

"Maybe we can talk." Wei Changcheng smiled and pointed to the side, indicating that he wanted to talk to Lawston in detail without being disturbed.

Rauston agreed without any hesitation. They were forced to have no way out on another continent, and had no choice but to escape to a completely unfamiliar place. They knew nothing about this place, and the few remaining people could not survive here at all. If they want to survive on this continent, they may have to choose a different path from the man in front of them who claims to be the next leader of the eastern tribe.

Wei Changcheng and Rauston walked aside, and Daniel followed closely behind. Looking at Rauston's alert look, Wei Changcheng explained: "His name is Daniel, he is the number one warrior in our Orc Continent, and he is also my partner. ."

There was a surprised expression on Rauston's face, followed by an even more fearful look. Although he didn't know what the strength of this continent was, facing the strongest person on the continent, Rauston didn't think anyone would Take it lightly, not to mention they are very tired now.

Wei Changcheng pretended not to see the fear on Rauston's face and said: "Our continent is called the Orc Continent. It has countless tribes, large and small, among which there are four major parts, namely the Eastern Tribe, the Northern Tribe and the Orc Continent." The tribes, the southern tribes and the western tribes are located in the four directions of the Orc Continent respectively."

"Our continent is called the Orc Continent. The tribe we once belonged to was the Suotai Tribe. Now the most powerful tribe in the Orc Continent is the Subi Tribe. Subi The tribe is a warlike and ferocious tribe. Almost no one on the orc continent likes them. Our Suotai tribe was attacked by the Subi tribe."

Wei Changcheng did not care about the hatred shown on Lawston's face . Or sadly, he was more curious about what Rauston called the Orc Continent: "Orc Continent? Why is it called the Orc Continent?"

Rauston smiled bitterly: "It's a long story. Legend has it that a long time ago, Orcs There are real orcs on the mainland. They can transform between human and animal forms at will and are extremely powerful. However, I dont know when the orcs lost this talent and gradually became the half-orcs they are today. , not only can't transform into a real orc, but even the strength has become much smaller. The only thing that can prove the existence of orcs is the vertical pupils and animal ears that we still have."

Wei Changcheng blinked, oh, like this Ah, what did I hear? The orcs on the orc continent are no longer orcs, but so-called orcs? Not only can it not transform into its true animal form, but it has also lost most of its power?

"Uh, are the people from the Subi tribe very powerful?" Wei Changcheng scratched his head.

Lawston's face became serious: "Yes, the Subi tribe is warlike. Every year, they will provoke big wars to annex other tribes. On the Orc continent, many tribes have been attacked by them. Poisonous hand." At this point, Lawston showed a touch of self-mockery again on his face, "We are quite lucky. Not only did we escape from these people, but we also managed to escape to a new continent. We finally have a glimmer of hope."

Wei Chang Cheng suddenly asked: "I heard that you came here because of the Sea Clan?"

Rauston was confused for a moment. He didn't know how Wei Changcheng knew about this, but after thinking about it, he knew that maybe Wei Changcheng heard what the tribesman was saying: "Yes, we have a very good relationship with the Sea Whale Clan. We were able to escape from the Orc Continent this time thanks to the Sea Whale Clan."