35

☆ 35. Chapter 35

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35

Wei Changcheng felt that Allen's words were very confusing, but after that Allen obviously didn't want to talk about this topic anymore, so Wei Changcheng couldn't ask again. It's just that this matter has been buried in Wei Changcheng's heart, and he can't figure it out even after thinking about it. It won't give up.

Wei Changcheng and Allen carried all the green onions, ginger, and garlic out of the cave. Not many of them were secretly stuffed into the storage space without telling Daniel. There were two people here, Wei Changcheng and Allen. Wei Changcheng Without looking for other helpers, he and Allen directly planted onions, ginger, and garlic in the fields close to the tribe.

Wei Changcheng didn't know very well how to grow onions, ginger, and garlic, and Xiao Ke didn't say anything, so Wei Changcheng had no choice but to plant the onions, ginger, and garlic in a daze. Now he can only pray that the onions, ginger, and garlic will come in the harvest season. It would be great if both could have a good harvest.

By the time Wei Changcheng and Allen finished their work, the males' water diversion channel was almost dug, leaving only the last part of the river that was the same as the river. Daniel excitedly came to Wei Changcheng to see the last step together. Wei Changcheng Cheng was no less excited than Daniel, and he was about to follow Daniel happily. After walking a few steps, he remembered that he had left Allen behind, and quickly turned around and asked Allen to follow him. Allen did not hesitate. Just behind Wei Changcheng and Daniel.

At this moment, the males have all returned to their human appearance. However, even so, when Wei Changcheng saw them, he couldn't help but think of the scene he just saw. He couldn't hide the smile at the corner of his mouth, so he could only cover his mouth secretly. He coughed twice, which attracted Allen's confused eyes.

Wei Changcheng pretended not to see Allen's doubts, and looked at the water diversion channel that was only a hand away from the flow of water with a serious look on his face, but he was thinking in confusion that the fighting power of the males was really too strong. , a rock can be scratched out with one paw. If human beings had such fighting power, how much contribution would they make in the history of human development? There is absolutely no problem if human civilization develops faster, but I also think that the dug water diversion channel is not a long-term solution. After all, this channel is filled with solid soil. Will it collapse over time? The water will also become turbid. If it develops into a tributary of the river, I don't want to see it. It seems that the emergence of cement is really necessary. Oh, by the way, cement is also needed when building a house. Woolen cloth.

"Xiao Cheng, do you want to dig up the last bit of soil now?" Daniel interrupted Wei Changcheng's thoughts.

Wei Changcheng, who came back to his senses, thought for a while: "No, let's do this first. The soil on both sides of the channel must be pressed several times, and try not to take away the soil when the water flows through." Wei Changcheng squatted down and faced the scene. All the males gave a demonstration and tried their best to press the piece of soil under their hands as solid as possible.

The males present expressed their understanding and turned into beast forms one after another, reappearing the lively scene from the beginning. Wei Changcheng twitched the corner of his mouth, covered his face and pulled Allen away: "We'll wait until they're done before we check in. Now we'd better go and see if the germination is ready."

Allen had no objection and followed Wei honestly. Chang Cheng left behind, but Wei Changcheng felt something was wrong. Why did he feel that Allen had become honest after arriving here? You know, Allen didn't have this attitude towards him before!