73

☆ 73. Chapter 73

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 73

Wei Changcheng transformed into a black cat and walked around outside wearing the clothes Daniel made, and then returned to the cave happily: "Daniel, I'm not cold at all outside, but my paws are a bit frozen." Two paws were stretched out in front of Daniel. Daniel put down the curtain in his hands, reached out and took Wei Changcheng's two paws in his hands and rubbed them. It was indeed very cold.

"Anyway, you don't leave the house very often. You can just change into your animal form and stay in the cave." Daniel said.

Wei Changcheng retracted his paws, asked Daniel to take off his clothes, and said: "Not necessarily, I can't stay in the cave for the whole snow moon. It would be too boring. How about this, you Just sew me four more claw covers and wrap up my claws."

"Okay, let me make this curtain first."

Wei Changcheng transformed into a human and ran onto the bed, grabbing what was in Daniel's hand. "I'll do this, you make the claw covers."

Daniel agreed. There wasn't much left to sew the curtain. By the time Wei Changcheng slowly finished sewing the curtain, Daniel's four claw covers had been finished. After trying the claw cover first and finding that it was just right, Wei Changcheng and Daniel were ready to hang up the curtain together and put it at the entrance of the cave to compare, but it was still a little bit worse at the bottom.

"Do you still have the rubber?"

"Yes, but it has been frozen and placed in the male cave." Daniel said, "I'll get it."

While Daniel was getting the rubber, Wei Changcheng brought the animal skins. The missing parts of the curtain were patched up, and when Daniel came back, Wei Changcheng also completed the work at hand, put the rubber on the fire to bake, and the two began to hang the curtain.

With Wei Changcheng's height, he would never be able to reach the top of the cave, so Wei Changcheng's role was to pass something to Daniel to fiddle with the hem of the curtain. Finally, the curtain was hung, and Wei Changcheng and Daniel relaxed. After taking a breath, the two of them stood in the cave and looked at the curtains, which became more and more satisfied. Just like Wei Changcheng said, although it could not withstand all the cold air, it was much warmer than when the curtains were not hung. But in this way, the cave was completely dark. Wei Changcheng excitedly took out his luminous leaves from the water, and the entire cave instantly became brighter.

Wei Changcheng put on his clothes and put on two more pieces of Daniel's clothes, and then said that it didn't matter if he didn't wear a quilt. After many days, the dinner matter was finally not just Daniel's.

The changes in Wei Changcheng and Daniel's cave were quickly discovered by other males, so it was like visiting a circus. Every male who saw it came in curiously and asked how it was made and what it was for. At first, Wei Changcheng He still had the patience to ask questions one by one. Finally, Chang Cheng became annoyed and kicked Daniel out to explain to everyone. He stayed in the cave and continued to eat his unfinished dinner for an hour.

Within two days, curtains were hung up in the caves where the tribe lived.

Wei Changcheng, who transformed into a beast and wore clothes so he wouldn't feel the cold, could finally hang out outside. It should be noted that even in the Snow Moon, although the females will not come out, the males who remain in the tribe will still come out. In previous years, the males came out out of necessity, such as getting water and firewood, but this year is different. Most of the males couldn't stay in the cave anymore. Xue Yue, who was neither cold nor hungry, really couldn't bear the loneliness.