86

☆ 86. Chapter 86

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86

Wei Changcheng is happy to see this kind of phenomenon happen. The more the better, but this kind of situation only happens with male and female partners. There is nothing that can be done about it. The females and males live separately. On weekdays, males and females live separately. There is no chance of contact at all, but the males all live close to each other in the cave, and they have established a deep friendship during the battle, so it is inevitable that they will feel like they want to go on forever.

"This time the time is almost here." Wei Changcheng smiled cheerfully and narrowed his eyes with a calculating light. Elton and Daniel both shuddered.

Elton rubbed his suddenly cold arms and said, "When?"

Wei Changcheng pondered for a moment: "It won't be long before the chiefs of the three tribes understand the current situation of their tribes."

It turns out that when these three small tribes came to seek help from the eastern tribes, the chiefs of the three small tribes all lived in Jeffrey's cave. They didn't come out very much unless there was no major incident. The changes in the tribe are not well understood. According to Wei Changcheng's idea, what if these three clan leaders find out that they want to annex three small tribes? What if they stop it when the time comes? Therefore, intentionally or unintentionally, there is always some news that will not reach the ears of these three clan leaders.

Now it can be said that the last step has been reached, and Wei Changcheng is not afraid that the three clan leaders will find anything wrong again. But having said that, these three clan leaders might have discovered something was wrong. The relationship between the males of the eastern tribe and the males of the three small tribes during the beast tide had already made these three clan leaders wary.

Therefore, it was not surprising that after a few days, the patriarchs of the three small tribes, Jeffrey, Wei Changcheng, and Daniel were sitting on chairs around the table at Jeffrey's house.

Compared with the smiles on the faces of Jeffrey and others, the faces of the heads of the three small tribes opposite were a little gloomy. In the past few days, with Wei Changcheng's deliberate indulgence and acquiescence, the three chiefs finally realized something. problems, some circumstances that go against them.

Among the six people, as the leader of the eastern tribe, Jeffrey spoke first: "I think we can merge the tribes to enhance the strength of the tribe." - The orc was indeed straightforward and said this right away. purpose of the negotiation.

The chiefs of the three small tribes looked at each other, and finally the chief of the Lamu tribe spoke first: "We don't quite understand what you mean." - When facing issues related to the tribe, even if the Lamu tribe and the It didn't help that Jeffrey had been a friend for many years.

Jeffrey smiled and said softly: "Let's not talk about those useless things. What I mean is that your tribe will join our eastern tribe, so that the power of the eastern tribe can be stronger." After a pause, he again He said, "You have also seen the development of our tribe. It will definitely be better than now in the future, and we also need more manpower. If we can attract more tribes, the development of the tribe will be faster and faster."

Ke The chief of the Su tribe said rudely: "In the final analysis, it is your eastern tribe that wants to annex us. Don't make other excuses." When the chief of the Kesu tribe said this, he glanced at Wei Changcheng who was sitting aside. and Daniel, "What's more, we clan leaders should not have outsiders here to discuss things."