28

☆ 28. Chapter 28

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

Although Wei Changcheng has never done anything like a fence, he has mastered the method after failing five or six times. The rest of the things are much easier to handle, and the males around Wei Changcheng have also learned it. After learning how to make a fence, they spread out one by one. Those who carried wood carried the wood, those who chopped wood chopped wood, those who dug pits dug pits, and those who made fences made fences. Wei Changcheng looked at the orderly males, Quite satisfied.

Wei Changcheng is a person who works very seriously and has a sense of time. He doesn't like to be late and he doesn't like others to be late. He doesn't like to be lazy when doing things without being serious. But here, Wei Changcheng found that everyone Everyone is doing their own thing very seriously, and everyone is living very seriously. How could Wei Changcheng be dissatisfied?

When the males became more and more comfortable making fences, Wei Changcheng stopped staying there and walked back to find Daniel. Wei Changcheng thought about asking Daniel to accompany him to find potatoes. He was serious. I fell in love with the fact that potatoes are easy to store and can be eaten enough. If you can plant them in a large area, you won't have to worry about food during the snowy month.

Wei Changcheng did not ask Boris to accompany him back, but asked Boris to stay there and watch the males repair the fence. He walked back by himself. On the way back, Wei Changcheng was not idle, but was thinking in his heart. Asked Xiao Ke: "Wendell, can you tell me how to grow potatoes?"

[Ding! The host's request violates system guidelines, and the system has the right to reject the host's request. ]

"Then give me back those more than a hundred potatoes!"

[Ding! A total of one hundred and three potatoes are part of the publishing task, and the host has no right to ask for the potatoes. ]

"But what do you want a potato for in your system?" Wei Changcheng pressed forward step by step, squinting his eyes, and finally asked the question he had been wondering about for a long time.

Xiaoke stopped talking.

"Wendell, why are you silent? What are you going to do with those potatoes? Oh, by the way, and the piece of raw meat at the beginning. I also know how much I eat in the eastern tribe. Speaking of which, There should be a lot of that piece of raw meat left, but why did you tell me it was gone?"

Xiao Ke still didn't speak.

Wei Changcheng laughed angrily and spoke again, but with a hint of threat: "Wendell, if you don't tell me, I will never put anything in the storage space again!"

[...Ding! This system needs to be replenished with energy. ]

"Replenish energy?" Wei Changcheng took the Jifengui to look like a swan. Zhi Di Gou Pei Qian Jun Jun

Xiao Ke spoke again, but his tone had the smell of a broken jar: [Ding! Sleeping every night can only replenish the system's daily consumption during the day, while food is decomposed by this system to replenish the energy consumed by traveling through time and space. ]

Wei Changcheng suddenly realized, and then he was filled with hatred. This guy, Xiao Ke, had been lying to him from the beginning! Having said that, I dont know how many things are still lying to me! Wei Changcheng barely suppressed the anger in his heart, "Okay, Xiao Ke, for the sake of being able to use you in the future, I'll spare you for now. I'll deal with you after I've figured out your bottom line!" Thinking of this, Wei Changcheng asked again: "So, you will need a lot of food in the future?"