101

☆ 101. Chapter 101

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101

After Tommys group of orcs arrived, another group of orcs came here not long after, with the same thoughts as Tommy. Fortunately, the earthen house over there was partially completed, and Wei Changcheng arranged it. People of the same clan live in it, that is to say, the person who moves into the earth house is the owner of the earth house.

This frees up some space, and finally can accommodate the orcs who come to the eastern tribes to study. In the next period of time, orcs will always come to the eastern tribes, and even some far away tribes will send male Come to learn from the Eastern Tribes. Suddenly, a trend of learning from the Eastern Tribes started blowing up on the Orc Continent.

This is a good phenomenon. Wei Changcheng told Daniel that the power of the Eastern Tribe can no longer be stopped. Sooner or later, all the tribes on the Orc Continent will discover the rise of the Eastern Tribe and look up to it. Instead of letting almost all the tribes rise at that time, Tribes large and small are envious, jealous and even resentful. It would be better to let the entire orc continent grow together.

Naturally, Wei Changcheng also knew about the importance of both kindness and power. Among them, the beast tide and bird tribe were defeated by the eastern tribes. The former was an existence that made the entire orc continent fearful, and the latter was an existence that made the orc continent fearful. , and the Eastern Tribe not only defeated the former but also defeated the latter. This emotion of awe has already arisen in the entire Orc Continent. It seems that even if the Eastern Tribe does nothing, the Orc Continent will not have the idea of ​​attacking the Eastern Tribe.

Wei Changcheng had no reservations about how to make traps. Every tribe that came to the eastern tribes to learn, Wei Changcheng would have someone tell them how to make traps. Not just traps, but also earthen houses, farmland, water diversion channels, Everything from tables and chairs, wooden beds, luminous leaves, from corn, potatoes and sweet potatoes to onions, ginger and garlic, even the eastern tribes with written characters left nothing behind - only bows and arrows were left behind.

The bows and arrows were hidden deep in the male cave by the eastern tribe. In front of the male cave were dried meat and other food. The bows and arrows never appeared in front of anyone.

This is a weapon that can defeat the Hundred Birds Tribe, a weapon that can keep the beasts from getting close. Wei Changcheng invented it in the Orc Continent but was also afraid of it. After the Hundred Birds Tribe was defeated, the bow and arrow were used by Wei Changcheng Hidden, the orcs of every eastern tribe also kept secret about the existence of bows and arrows, and no one told them. As long as the people from the Bainiao tribe don't come, the eastern tribe won't take out their bows and arrows.

It can also be said that bows and arrows are the trump card of the eastern tribes, and Wei Changcheng will not take them out easily. As for the Bainiao Tribe, who knew about the existence of bows and arrows, Wei Changcheng believed that they would not inform other tribes of the existence of bows and arrows. Their eastern tribe and the Bainiao Tribe would never interfere with each other, which did not mean that other tribes had not thought of letting Bainiao Tribe. The idea of ​​the bird tribe disappearing completely, if you have this idea, and put this idea into action with bows and arrows, that is not what Wei Changcheng wants to see.

Which race can determine the survival or death of another race? What's more, the orc tribe and the Bird Tribe on the Orc Continent belong to the category of Orcs to a certain extent. There is no need to kill the same kind. It's not that there is no room for the Bird Tribe here.