16

☆ 16. Chapter 16

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16

After listening to his father's words last night, Daniel figured it out. His father was right. He couldn't do anything he would regret in the future. He didn't think there would be anyone more excited about him than Wei Changcheng.

So today, after returning from hunting, Daniel went directly to find Wei Changcheng, but Wei Changcheng was not in the cave, and he didn't know where Wei Changcheng had gone, so he had to wait outside the cave. It was getting dark. If Wei Changcheng didn't come back, he would mobilize the males to look for it. Fortunately, Wei Changcheng finally came back.

Wei Changcheng was a little startled when he saw Daniel waiting outside his cave. He quickly came to his senses and stepped forward: "Daniel? Why are you here?"

"Ah, um, let me take a look at you." Daniel was embarrassed and regretful. He felt the changes between him and Xiao Cheng. Xiao Cheng must have distanced himself from him. In this strange place, when he was most isolated and helpless, he never came to see him at all. He, at that time, it was clear that he was his only support, but he was avoiding him because of insignificant things.

Daniel handed the prey he had been holding to Wei Changcheng: "Xiao Cheng, this is the prey I shot specially for you. Here it is."

Wei Changcheng looked at the prey in Daniel's hand and smiled: "No, every day The food distributed by the clan is enough for me, so you should take this prey back."

Daniel was anxious and took a few steps towards Wei Changcheng: "Take it, I caught this specially for you. We have enough at home."

Wei Changcheng wanted to refuse, but was interrupted by a voice.

Boris leaned against the entrance of the cave and shouted to Wei Changcheng: "Xiao Wei, just accept it. If you can't eat it, you can give it to me. I can't eat enough every meal." Wei

Changcheng Cheng paused for a moment, and finally took the prey from Daniel's hand: "We haven't eaten yet tonight, do you want to stay and eat?"

In fact, Wei Changcheng's words were polite, just like the Chinese, just to say hello. That's all. People with discerning values ​​naturally refuse to leave. However, Wei Changcheng forgot that the orcs didn't understand what refusal meant. When he heard Wei Changcheng "invite" him to dinner, Daniel was naturally very happy and opened his mouth on the spot. : "Okay, I'll go home and get the meat first!"

Looking at Daniel who disappeared quickly, Wei Changcheng said: "..."

Boris laughed twice: "Xiao Wei, I just helped you with your food. You brought it back, let's drink that broth tonight, I haven't had enough."

"Ah, okay." Wei Changcheng came back from his daze, replied, and handed the prey in his hand to To Boris, "I'll go back to the cave to get some food, and I'll go to your place to eat it later."

Boris agreed, hugged the prey and went back to deal with it. He narrowed his eyes with a smile. It seems that there is more broth available today. Drink.

When Wei Changcheng took out the fruit secretly taken out of the cave from the cave, he happened to meet Daniel who was rushing back. Daniel had no objection to having dinner at Boris's house, but when he saw the strange things that Boris brought over excitedly, Daniel was confused: "What is this?"

"Stone pot, stone bowl and stone spoon." Wei Changcheng calmly said He pointed at them one by one, "If you want it, first look for rocks of similar size."