36

☆ 36. Chapter 36

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

Wei Changcheng pulled Allen back to Daniel's pile of males. As soon as he saw Wei Changcheng coming back, Daniel rushed to greet him: "We have done it twice, and it is almost done. This is the third time. Three times, you can finish the job if there is still a little bit left."

Wei Changcheng nodded, squatted down and pressed the soil carefully. The strength of the males was indeed very strong. Wei Changcheng found it difficult to even pick off the soil, but Wei Changcheng also knew that this was really not a solution. After the water had flowed through for a long time, I am afraid that it would not be able to last long, and that was all it could do now.

"Daniel, does the water level of this river ever rise? Is it a sudden rise in water level?"

Daniel thought hard: "I don't know, I have never paid attention to this matter."

"I know this, no ." Alan on the side suddenly interjected, with a very sure voice, "The water surface did not rise suddenly, but it did decrease. The water was inexplicably less."

Wei Changcheng was stunned: "Even in There is no increase in the water level during the Ugetsu period?" It rains frequently and the water volume is large during the Ugetsu period. It is normal for the river water level to rise. If it does not rise but falls instead, it would be weird no matter how you think about it.

Allen shook his head: "No, I'm sure the river water didn't rise, it just fell." After thinking for a while, he added, "I'm not the only one who knows about this, but all the females know it. There are a lot of grasses in the middle of the river, and every year the water surface The height of the water plants is maintained at the top of the water plants, but every year during the rainy month, those grasses will emerge from the water. Doesn't that mean the water level has dropped?"

"But, it is normal for the water level to rise during the rainy month."

" Why is it normal for the water level of Yuyue to rise?" Allen was confused.

Does this need an explanation? Wei Changcheng was speechless, but soon Wei Changcheng realized that Allen lived in the Orc Continent, and the water surface of the rivers he had seen dropped during Yuyue. In other words, in the common sense of the Orcs, the water surface dropped when it rained. It is normal for the moon to fall. If it rises, the orcs will probably panic.

However, it would be nice to have a river that does not rise in water level. At least you dont have to worry about flooding one day! It used to be okay to live in caves, but now the tribe has farmland and will build houses on flat land in the future. If there is a flood, it will be a huge loss.

[Ding! Mission: The mystery of the falling river water level. Requirement: The water level of this river has remained constant, and may even drop during the rainy month. The host must find out the reason for the unusual water level. Time limit: three days. Mission success reward: Cement recipe. Punishment for mission failure: When the Rainy Moon comes, the eastern tribes will be flooded. ]

Wei Changcheng's brows suddenly furrowed. Is this punishment too severe? It was so heavy that Wei Changcheng was a little out of breath, and the fate of the entire eastern tribe was actually placed on him? Wei Changcheng is not stupid. He has been here for a long time where the eastern tribes live now, right? It is not easy at all to find such a place. Besides, Xiao Ke has given enough time for the people from the eastern tribe to move out before the rainy moon comes, but how many people can believe that there will be floods here? thing?