90

☆ 90. Chapter 90

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 90Is

it a very important person? Wei Changcheng vaguely felt that he understood something: "How do you know each other?"

This time Osborne was silent for a long time. It was so long that Wei Changcheng felt a little guilty and didn't want to ask any more. Osborne finally spoke: "I am also from the East. A member of the tribe."

Wei Changcheng was confused for a while, and then suddenly realized that what Osborne meant was that when he was just born, he was originally a member of the eastern tribe, but was abandoned by the tribe because of his status as a wandering beast.

"The vitality of males has always been tenacious, and the vitality of wild beasts is even stronger than that of males. I survived. I didn't understand anything at that time. I didn't even know that I should have a father and an father, and I didn't dare to show up. In front of the people of the Eastern Tribe, it is almost an instinct imprinted in my mind that they are not friendly to me."

"I survive carefully. Even though I know that the people in the Eastern Tribe don't have any good impressions of me, I still dare not leave here. , even as a little male, I could feel the danger from the outside world, so I hid around the eastern tribe to protect my own life."

"Later, I met him."

"At that time, we all He was very young, and there was still a long time before adulthood. It was an accident to meet him, but gradually we became familiar with him. He was still very young at that time, and he didnt know what a wandering beast was, and he didnt know that I was a wandering beast. He took pity on me and often gave me food and clothing, and I also gave him half of the prey I caught. Thinking about it carefully, those days were almost my happiest days."

"It's strange, isn't it? I obviously see it. He was about the same age as me and could enjoy the love of his father and dad, and could grow up happily without worrying about food or animal skins. I was jealous of him, but in the end I didnt know when he started to have a desire to protect him. *. I am no longer satisfied with having only secret contact with him. I hope to hunt with him and become partners with everyone's blessings, instead of having to hide around even when we meet."

"That's it . For the first time, I resented the tribe from the bottom of my heart. Why? Why did you think I was a beast when I was born? I obviously didnt do anything wrong, right? If I was just an ordinary male, we We can be together."

"He is also struggling more and more. I can see that he knows that I am a wandering beast and he likes me. He wants to be with me, but he doesn't want to leave the tribe. He can't let go of everything here. He has I have relatives and close friends, and I can't let him give up everything and leave with me as a wandering beast."

"...Our affairs were discovered after all. At the same time, there are still people wandering here. The wandering beasts and the orcs of the tribe thought that the wandering beasts were coming to attack the tribe. The wandering beasts could not stand the provocation of the orcs, so the two sides took action."

"The final result is easy to guess." Osborn smiled bitterly, his eyes blank. He stared blankly ahead, "Both sides suffered casualties. I can't say who won or lost, but I can't stay here any longer. The beasts took me away, but he stayed."

The atmosphere fell into silence again, Wei Chang Cheng's voice sounded in the silent night, with a calmness: "You are not wrong, the beasts are not wrong, and the tribe is not wrong."

"Then who is wrong?" Osborne was a little sarcastic, not sure who it was. Is he mocking himself or Wei Changcheng. It seems that too many people think that the appearance of the wandering beasts is a mistake. Over time, even the wandering beasts themselves believe that their existence is inappropriate.