53

☆ 53. chapter 53

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 53

By the time Wei Changcheng and his party had a lively discussion about the method of using the Tukang, it was already dark.

Wei Changcheng said that his mouth was dry, but others were still full of ideas. New things can always attract more people's attention, not to mention that the people present were the first people to participate in this matter.

According to the method given by Xiao Ke, the materials of the earthen kang are roughly the same as those of the earthen house. The only one material that is more troublesome is an animal called the golden-eyed blood crocodile. This animal lives in the swamps deep in the forest and has deep-rooted blood all over its body. It is brown, but its eyes are golden. It moves slowly, but has strong defense and aggressiveness. It is a carnivorous animal, and basically no prey bitten by the golden-eyed blood crocodile can escape.

According to Xiao Ke, after hunting this animal, the carcass of the golden-eyed blood crocodile is chopped into pieces and evenly mixed in cement to make an earthen kang. The earthen kang made in this way is warm in winter and cool in summer, and there is no need to burn a fire at all. , even the summer straw mats and bamboo mats are saved.

Wei Changcheng was naturally surprised that such an animal existed, and at the same time he was very excited. Warm in winter and cool in summer, how wonderful it is. There is no need to burn a fire in the winter, and it can relieve the heat in the summer. It is perfect for making an earthen kang, but it is disgusting to dismember corpses.

Allen thinks more than Wei Changcheng, and it is more reasonable. The big question is who will catch this golden-eyed blood crocodile?

Females don't have to think about it at all. The patrol team is responsible for the safety of the entire tribe and cannot move. The hunting team is responsible for the food of the entire tribe, and they cannot catch the golden-eyed blood crocodile. If the captured golden-eyed blood crocodile can be eaten, no matter how unpalatable it is, it will not be eaten. relationship, but the key point is that the captured golden-eyed blood crocodile will be used to make earthen beds, so it cannot be eaten. As a result, the hunting team cannot move. The two hundred and fifty that Jeffrey originally allocated to Wei Changcheng The males themselves include those who want to stay in the tribe to protect the females. Even if these 250 males can move, they cannot move at all. Only a small number of males can capture the golden-eyed blood crocodile, and The Golden-Eyed Blood Crocodile lives in the depths of the forest, where there are not only ferocious beasts like the Golden-Eyed Blood Crocodile, but it is very dangerous for a few males to go there.

The matter regarding the Golden Eyed Blood Crocodile was at a stalemate. Although Wei Changcheng longed for the earthen kang that was warm in winter and cool in summer, he was also concerned about the lives of the males. If the Golden-Eyed Blood Crocodile had to be exchanged for the lives of tribal males, Wei Changcheng would not want it. As for Allen, on the one hand, he also longs for the so-called earthen bed, but on the other hand, he doesn't want the males in the tribe to take risks.

In the end, Daniel said, wait until the patriarch comes back and let the patriarch decide. Then it suddenly dawned on a few people, yes, this kind of thing should be left to the clan leaders to deal with. All they have to do is try their best to build the earth house.

Things were quickly settled with Jeffrey. Jeffrey decided to take half a day to catch the golden-eyed blood crocodile and send it back to the tribe, and then go hunting again, and the hunting time was postponed accordingly. The reason why I went to catch the golden-eyed blood crocodile first is because the forest is more dangerous at night than during the day, and it is always safer to catch it in familiar territory at night.