51

☆ 51. chapter 51

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

In the final analysis, black-faced monkeys are still beasts and have no intelligence. In the end, it is the black-faced monkeys who cannot help but strike first. I saw a black-faced monkey standing in front of Daniel and others, which was two circles larger and more ferocious than the other black-faced monkeys. It screamed several times in the sky, and then I saw the surrounding black-faced monkeys moving toward Daniel and others. Pounced over.

Daniel and the others roared angrily, but did not go up to them. Instead, they moved closer to them. Wei Changcheng had already got off Daniel's back and stood in a circle formed by five people. In order to protect Wei Changcheng, several people could not fight separately. They could only surround Wei Changcheng and protect him.

Almost in the blink of an eye of Wei Changcheng, countless black-faced monkeys screamed and rushed towards Daniel and others. Although the attack power of the black-faced monkeys is powerful, their own defense is not strong. When there are several powerful male orcs, almost every one will be beaten out of his brains by the male, or directly torn in half. However, the strength of the male is limited, and the number of black-faced monkeys far exceeds that of the males. Withstandability, this monkey sea tactic is the biggest headache for males.

And its still hard to guard against, not only those coming from all sides, but also those jumping down from the trees. The black-faced monkeys in the trees will suddenly jump on the backs of the males when they are not paying attention, and their sharp black nails will It penetrated the male's back hard, causing the male to howl in pain.

Wei Changcheng has never been so close to death as he is now. Yes, death, he seems to be able to smell the smell of decay. Even when he fell from the Great Wall, he was more at a loss and didn't know what happened. When he regained consciousness, he was already in the Orc Continent. However, it was different now. He could almost feel the sharp nails of the black-faced monkey. The pain in his skin opened up, and the overwhelming fear rushed towards Wei Changcheng, but Wei Changcheng knew that he could not fall, because Daniel was always protecting him by his side.

Another black-faced monkey jumped down from the tree, aiming for Daniel's back. The long black nails reflected the light and stung Wei Changcheng's eyes. Wei Changcheng almost obeyed his body's instinct and pounced towards Daniel. , when he came back to his senses, he saw a dead black-faced monkey lying next to Daniel. Wei Changcheng took a step back at a loss, with a look of confusion on his face. What was going on?

However, the reality did not give Wei Changcheng much time to think. The males lost their strength very quickly, and the number of black-faced monkeys did not seem to decrease at all. This was of course an illusion, and a layer of black-faced monkeys had already been laid out in front of the males. Thick carcass of a black-faced monkey. All the males could do was to shrink the circle smaller, and try their best to protect Wei Changcheng in the middle. Daniel did it for Wei Changcheng, but Elton and others did it for the tribe.

Wei Changcheng could see that the movements of the males began to slow down, and their strength was not as strong as before. On the contrary, the scars on the males were increasing. Under such a group attack, even as an eastern tribe, Daniel, the first warrior, could not avoid injuries. Fortunately, Daniel's injuries were much less. However, Wei Changcheng knew that if rescue could not arrive immediately, everyone here would not survive.

Wei Changcheng has never been as eager for power as he is now, and there is anger welling up from deep in his heart. When Daniel protected himself, he couldn't do anything.