95

☆ 95. Chapter 95

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 95

Under Xiaoke's pressure, Wei Changcheng and Daniel had to rush to the last mine early the next morning. Daniel had already told Jeffrey before leaving, although Jeffrey was very worried. Daniel and Wei Changcheng were safe, but they were still let go.

Wei Changcheng and Daniel didn't say much about the wandering beasts, but secretly gave Roy and Elton instructions. However, Wei Changcheng still had great confidence in Boris and believed that he could control the situation.

"Uncle Boris clearly doesn't want to be with that wandering beast named Osborne anymore, why do you have to help that wandering beast?" On the way to the mine, Daniel asked Wei Changcheng in confusion, although he didn't listen at first. What exactly was said between Boris and Osborne, but it is obvious that there is a conflict between Boris and Osborne, and it is still a serious conflict. According to Daniel's idea, after all, the orcs and the wandering beasts are not suitable. If they can be separated by doing nothing, it seems to be a good choice.

"Because, deep down in Uncle Boris's heart, he loves Osborne." Wei Changcheng was thinking about something while running, "If Uncle Boris can't be with Osborne, I think no matter how much Uncle Boris won't have a partner for a long time, let alone happiness."

Daniel said nothing, he thought he knew the reason why Wei Changcheng did this.

That's right, if a person can't be with the person he loves, how can he be happy? Although friends and relatives are important to the orcs, they are not the most important. The only people who can stay with them are the ones they love, and the so-called happiness can only be given by their partners. Daniel thought, if one day he lost Wei Changcheng, how could he exist alone in this world? That would be too cruel to yourself.

And his relationship with Wei Changcheng is not much deeper than others. Whether it is Allen and Elton, or Boris and Osborne, he knows that they all love each other deeply, and no one can be more affectionate than him and Wei Changcheng. There is little affection between Cheng and Cheng. If you can't bear to lose Wei Changcheng, why should you let Boris and Osborne separate?

"We're here." Wei Changcheng stopped, "This is it."

Compared with when Wei Changcheng and Daniel came, the changes here are not big. The biggest change is the thick layer of snow on the ground.

"Xiao Ke, let's discuss it." Wei Changcheng said, "Can you not make me stand there all day long? I'm very tired, okay?"

[Ding! The host can choose to lie down or sit down, but please do not move. ]

Wei Changcheng blinked, okay, although he couldn't let himself move freely, it was still a lot better than last time. Wei Changcheng reluctantly agreed.

Wei Changcheng and Daniel first cleared an open space at the location determined by Xiaoke, and then spread several layers of animal skins on the ground. Wei Changcheng sat on it and wrapped himself in the quilt he brought. Well, he started to perform the exercises—— No, Xiao Ke started to "eat".

Daniel started to set up a fire and cook dinner. Daniel had already known about Xiaoke's existence, so Wei Changcheng directly brought the things over from the storage space. Basically, there was nothing missing. Oh, by the way, the task of merging tribes He was also given a reward of ten storage spaces. Now Wei Changcheng's storage space is large enough to hold basically anything.

Naturally, the two of them couldn't sleep outside at night. Fortunately, they were still living in the cave from last time.

It was really leisurely here. Wei Changcheng stared in front of him in a daze. Fortunately, Xiao Ke gave himself time to go to the cave to sleep. Otherwise, he wouldn't have had to sit on his butt for a few days.