85

☆ 85. Chapter 85

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 85

Wei Changcheng cant find a clue now, and naturally he cant explain anything to others. But if things are really as Wei Changcheng imagined, then Jeffreys actions can be easily guessed. , nothing more than acting in accordance with the orders of the so-called beast god. Therefore, Wei Changcheng would definitely wait until everything was clear before telling Daniel in detail.

Allen and others left Wei Changcheng's cave, and Daniel came back not long after, bringing today's dinner with him. Since he had harvested too much food, what he ate today was all fresh meat instead of dried meat. Wei Changcheng, who had been eating dried meat for a long time, was very satisfied. After all, there was still a certain gap in the taste of dried meat and fresh meat.

Compared to Wei Changcheng's gobbling, Daniel ate much more gracefully. While eating, he kept an eye on Wei Changcheng, fearing that Wei Changcheng would choke. At the right time, he handed over a glass of warm water: "The beast in the open space has already stopped." We have finished cleaning up. As for what is inside the trap and in the forest, only half of it has been cleaned out, and the remaining half is left there."

"Let everyone work harder and get them all out tonight." Wei Changcheng took the time to say, "Now outside The weather is so cold, I'm afraid a lot of food will be inedible if we wait until tomorrow."

Daniel nodded: "All the male caves in the tribe have been filled with food, and the free caves on the mountain have also been filled with food. As a result, there is not enough space."

When there were only eastern tribes, the females and the old orcs and the young orcs lived in the earth huts, and only the males lived in the caves, so most of the caves on the north and south mountains were empty. Later, Three small tribes came. Although the number was not large, the largest number of these tribes were males. Naturally, they occupied some caves. Recently, a new small tribe's population was added. It can be imagined that the number of vacant caves has once again increased. decrease.

It would be fine if these caves were naturally formed. After all, naturally formed caves will always be deeper. Just put the harvested food deep into the caves. But I also know that there are hundreds of thousands of caves in the north and south mountains. It is impossible for all caves to be naturally formed, even if the two mountains are really high, and the caves dug by oneself are enough for people to live in, there is no need to dig deeper, so the public cave is full. After food, there is always not enough food to put into an ordinary cave, so it is inevitable that more caves will be needed.

Originally, due to the food consumption in the tribe these days, the food in the cave was getting less and less, and there would be no shortage of caves. However, a special situation has arisen. After the beast tide, there was suddenly so much more food. , the cave is not enough.

Wei Changcheng frowned and stopped what he was doing: "Actually, there are quite few males living in some caves, and there are even caves where a single male lives alone. I think it would be better to let those who live alone or If the males with a relatively small number of residents squeeze in, I think we can free up some caves."

"That's okay." Daniel thought for a while and quickly agreed, "But if there is a male-male couple in the cave, If so, I think its better not to add more people inside.

Huh? Thats okay Wei Changcheng was about to say that it doesnt matter, but suddenly he realized what Daniel meant, he couldnt help but blush, and finally turned over Rolling his eyes, he muttered, "Whatever, I'll leave it to you to arrange this kind of thing, I don't care."