87

☆ 87. Chapter 87

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 87

The next morning, when the merger of the four tribes was announced to all the orcs in the tribe, Wei Changcheng was still sleeping soundly in the cave. When he got up, it was already bright outside, and Wei Changcheng yawned. It was a bit regretful to catch up with this historic moment. Wei Changcheng still felt that sleep was more important, so he supported his waist. Well, especially after doing intense exercise last night, he needed to sleep more today.

After the merger, the elders' positions and the doctor alliance still need to be discussed. Daniel was also called by Jeffrey. In Wei Changcheng's opinion, Daniel will definitely be the next leader of the eastern tribe. Daniel is the number one in the Orc Continent. The title of warrior is not something to be flattered on display, and since he is just as smart as others, it seems that the position of clan leader will fall to Daniel no matter what.

Most of Xue Yue has passed. I dont know if it is because of this, but the weather is even colder than the previous days. It seems that Xue Yue is going to give the Orc Continent a final blow before leaving. Wei Changcheng eats up Daniel He left the meal to warm on the fire. After eating, he threw some wood into the fire. He stood up and stretched. After thinking about it, he left the cave and walked towards the earthen house without wanting to go to Daniel.

Since the females were still busy making dried meat, even the little orcs and old orcs were helping to do it, and they were still learning Chinese characters at night. Wei Changcheng went to the Tsuchiya, so naturally he couldn't watch others working and do nothing. Besides, he had a lot of free time, so Wei Changcheng chatted with Boris beside him while making dried meat.

Time flies when there is something to do. When Daniel came to see Wei Changcheng, Wei Changcheng realized that it was already time for dinner. After finishing the work at hand, Wei Changcheng followed Daniel out to return to the cave.

"Xiao, Xiao Wei."

A voice came from behind Wei Changcheng. It was still a very small voice. Fortunately, Wei Changcheng had good hearing. When he heard someone calling him, he turned around in confusion. Behind him was a petite female who looked like Still very shy, but looking familiar, Wei Changcheng pointed to himself uncertainly: "Call me?"

The female nodded, handed the thing in her hand to Wei Changcheng, and whispered: "This is me. I made it, and I want to give it to you to try."

Looking at the female standing opposite him with an expectant look on her face, Wei Changcheng was a little confused, why should he give it to him? Wei Changcheng turned his head and looked at Daniel. Daniel caught the confusion in his eyes, but unfortunately Daniel couldn't give him an answer. Wei Changcheng continued to look at the female. Before the female's arm became sore, Wei Changcheng answered. After passing what the female gives herself.

Wei Changcheng came closer and smelled it. It smelled so good. Wei Changcheng, who was already hungry at dinner time, was even hungrier now. He raised his head and was about to speak when he saw the female turning around and running away.

"..." Wei Changcheng was depressed. Is he that terrible?

Daniel looked at the back of the female message thoughtfully: "That's Ruth En."

Ruth En? Wei Changcheng frowned. This name seemed a bit familiar. Did he hear it somewhere?

"But it's really strange, why would he give you food?" Daniel was a little unhappy, "Rusien has already partnered with Eric." The implication is that both Lusien and Wei Changcheng have partners. What does it mean to give something to Xiaocheng?