63

☆ 63. Chapter 63

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63

Being able to heal Theodores arm, not only Theodore is grateful to Wei Changcheng, but the orcs from the northern tribe are also very grateful. You must know that the first warrior of each tribe is almost the male hidden leader of each tribe. First, the fall of the first warrior means that the males of this tribe have fallen. If the males fall, it will not be too early for this tribe to disappear.

Because of Theodore, the northern tribe did not stay long. After exchanging the items in their hands, the northern tribe left Yuji and embarked on the way back.

Daniel became the number one warrior in the Orc Continent. It can be said that except for the chiefs of the four major tribes, no one can match Daniel's prestige. The males of the eastern tribe were extremely happy, thinking that before long, Daniel's name would spread throughout the orc continent.

Daniel was not without injuries. The most serious one was a long wound on his abdomen. Fortunately, it was not deep. Under Wei Changcheng's careful treatment, it quickly improved and healed. In the end, no scars were left at all.

Soon after the northern tribe left, the western tribe also left, and the remaining small tribes also left one by one. In the end, only the southern tribe, the eastern tribe, and the Bainiao tribe were left.

Yuji became quiet, and almost no one could be seen walking around on Yuji. When the head of the southern tribe negotiated with the eastern tribe, the southern tribe also left.

"Xiaocheng, when are we leaving?"

Wei Changcheng squinted his eyes and looked in the direction of the Bird Tribe. After pondering for a moment, he replied: "We will leave early tomorrow morning." After a pause, "How was the training?"

Daniel smiled. "Very good, I think no matter how many orcs from the Hundred Bird Tribe come, we are not afraid. As long as they land on the ground, every male from our tribe will be able to hold them back and prevent them from flying into the sky."

Wei . Chang Cheng was satisfied, clapped his hands and prepared to go to dinner, followed by Daniel.

Compared with the leisurely orcs of the eastern tribe, the atmosphere of the Bird Tribe seems extremely heavy.

Andre was sitting in the middle with a gloomy face. Surrounded by other orcs from the Bird Tribe, everyone looked unhappy.

"In my opinion, the eastern tribe must know our plan." A male sitting next to Andre said in a deep voice.

"So what?" Another male said coldly, "It would be better if they knew. We, the Hundred Birds Tribe, have to tell them the fact that no matter how they prepare themselves, they will still be defeated by our Hundred Birds Tribe! Let's see who will survive then. Dare to deal with us!"

"Humph, these orcs are so ungrateful!" Another male said angrily, "In my opinion, we must teach them a lesson!"

"Okay." Andre interrupted. The orcs said, "I think the eastern tribe will leave in the next few days, so keep an eye out." He looked around at the people present and said, "Remember, don't underestimate the enemy!"

The others nodded solemnly.

The next day, the Eastern tribe got up early and began to pack their bags slowly, well, slowly, so that the people of the Bainiao tribe would not notice their departure. After they were sure that the Bainiao tribe had received the news that they were leaving, the Eastern tribe Leaving neatly with the basket on his back.