45

☆ 45. chapter 45

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45

Wei Changcheng and Daniel soon left the tribe and arrived in a completely unfamiliar forest. Wei Changcheng turned on his own cheating function, which was a search function that could search within a one-meter radius. As long as he could find something to eat, who cares what it was!

Onions, ginger, and garlic are not hard-to-find foods. Its just that the places where onions, ginger, and garlic grow dont produce much, so Wei Changcheng doesnt find much onions, ginger, and garlic every time. He goes back and forth. The tossing was quite annoying. Wei Changcheng thought that when the onions, ginger, and garlic in the farmland were successfully planted, most of them should be left for seeding. By the time Snow Moon comes, it will be impossible for all the orcs to eat onions, ginger, and garlic, but children and the elderly with weak immunity should be able to eat it as much as possible.

Time passed quickly while Wei Changcheng was thinking and searching for onions, ginger, and garlic, and Wei Changcheng also found the onions, ginger, and garlic he was looking for. After thinking about finding a few more places, Wei Changcheng did not return to the tribe, but walked for a while longer.

However, it was only after walking for so long that Wei Changcheng discovered the biggest gain of this trip.

What appeared in front of Wei Changcheng's eyes was a large cornfield.

Yes, it is corn, except that the corn is black, dark and dark.

The green onions, ginger and garlic in Wei Changcheng's hands were completely ignored by Wei Changcheng. He jumped off Daniel with excitement on his face and ran into the cornfield. He stretched out his hand and broke off an ear of corn. Of course, he would not stuff it directly. After checking the taste in his mouth, Wei Changcheng rubbed out a few corn kernels and looked at them carefully. Daniel, who was left behind by Wei Changcheng, also turned into a human again. He walked over and looked curiously at the corn kernels in Wei Changcheng's hand. Stuff: "Is this for food?"

Wei Changcheng shook his head: "I'm not sure yet. Daniel, please help me light a fire."

Daniel agreed, and Wei Changcheng stood there and thought about it, then broke it. Next two dark corns. If you can eat them, roasting one is too little. Lets roast three first. Well, one for myself and two for Daniel.

Daniel quickly lit the fire, and Wei Changcheng couldn't wait to put the corn on the rack to roast. Soon after, the strong aroma of corn wafted into the air. Wei Changcheng became more and more sure that this was corn, and couldn't help but smile. When it was almost done, Wei Changcheng took off an ear of corn and took a big bite. His eyes lit up. Haha, it tasted exactly like the corn he knew. It was even sweeter than the corn from his previous life.

Daniel was not polite, he also picked up another ear of corn and started eating it. The taste was a bit weird when he first entered it, but the more he ate, the more he wanted to eat it, and the more he ate, the more delicious it became. Wei Changcheng couldn't eat one corn, and Daniel couldn't eat two corns, so after Wei Changcheng finished eating one corn, he ran to pick several more and roasted them. The two of them stopped talking until there were more than a dozen or nearly twenty corn cobs on the ground.

Wei Changcheng lay down on the ground and squinted at the corn field in front of him. Normally, there were only two corn cobs on a corn stalk, so one of the corn cobs had to be dystrophic, but In the cornfield in front of me, there are five or six corn cobs on each corn stalk, and each one is even better than the last. Corn is indeed the main food for people no matter where it goes!