59

☆ 59. chapter 59

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 59

On the road the next day, the orcs from the Eastern Tribe and the Ram Tribe set out towards Yuji together. There were more than 130 people in total, which was considered a relatively large team.

Wei Changcheng turned into a black cat, yawning sleepily while staggering behind Daniel. Daniel walked a few steps and then looked back at Wei Changcheng, fearing that Wei Changcheng would only be drowsy and trip over the rocks under his feet. Although it was out of concern, it would look strange to outsiders.

Although they were afraid and surprised that Wei Changcheng's animal shape was more like a wandering beast, the Ram tribe still followed the eastern tribes step by step. After being explained by the friendly orcs from the eastern tribe, the orcs from the Ram tribe believed what the orcs from the eastern tribe said. Wei Changcheng is a special breed. Well, it is definitely not a wandering beast. Otherwise, the tribe leader would be able to Should Wei Changcheng be allowed to stay in the tribe?

The people of the Ram tribe were right. Even the chief of the eastern tribe did not object to Wei Changcheng staying in the tribe, which fully demonstrated that Wei Changcheng was normal. Thinking of this, the orcs of the Ram tribe felt relieved and no longer found it strange that Wei Changcheng's beast form was always wandering around in the team.

However, after a few days of journey, the orcs of the Ram tribe also felt strange. This male named Wei Changcheng seemed to be very favored? For example, after so many days, normally every orc should have stayed overnight at least once, but Wei Changcheng never stayed overnight. He went to bed at night and got up early every day, and every time he was on the road, he turned into a ghost. Sometimes the beast form is too tiring, so Daniel can just change into the beast form and ride on it himself! I didnt even carry anything on my back! If Daniel is biased because Wei Changcheng is his partner, then none of the orcs in the eastern tribe think it is wrong. On the contrary, they all think it is natural. What's the point?

But these are matters of the Eastern tribe after all. Even if the orcs of the Ram tribe are curious and want to know why they still don't ask easily, they also know that they shouldn't ask, so as not to arouse the dissatisfaction of the Eastern tribe. , you must know that the Eastern Tribe is not only the second largest tribe in the Orc Continent, but also the leader of the East. As one of the tribes of the Eastern Tribe, and a tribe closer to the Eastern Tribe, they really should not follow There is some unnecessary conflict among the eastern tribes.

Wei Changcheng still did as he should and did not restrain himself in front of the Ram tribe. Daniel was naturally conniving, but the orcs of the eastern tribe were used to it and did not think there was anything wrong with Wei Changcheng's behavior at all. On the fourth night of the team's march, Wei Changcheng secretly pulled Daniel and Roy into the forest.

"What's wrong, Xiaocheng?" Daniel asked.

Wei Changcheng whispered: "Roy, how far is this place from the white, soft, flat, silky thing you said you saw, that is, the cotton I mentioned?" Wei Changcheng

said When Cheng described it like this, Roy immediately remembered what Wei Changcheng said about cotton when he was making wooden beds. He frowned and thought for a long time before he said with certainty: "It's not far, running at full speed from here to there. It only takes five days to get there. If you run northwest from here, you will definitely encounter a huge field of white flowers. Otherwise, I would not have the impression."

Wei Changcheng pondered for a moment: "From here to Yu How long will it take to get to Yuji?"

Daniel replied: "Six days."