97

☆ 97. Chapter 97

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97

The males of the Hundred Birds Tribe are getting closer and closer to the Eastern Tribe, but the Eastern Tribe has no other actions except the team sent out.

The Snow Moon has passed. Even though the weather is still a little cool now, such a climate is not a problem for the orcs. The male and female couples who have been separated for a Snow Moon obviously cant wait to be reunited. From the earthen house Naturally, moving out has become a matter that needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

In view of the fact that since this snowy month, there have been three small tribes and another small tribe brought back by Wei Changcheng and others. The population of the eastern tribe has increased by more than one-third. Now that they have become part of the eastern tribe, these Naturally, people also have to live in tribes. The first thing to solve is the accommodation problem.

During the Snow Moon, the females and other weak orcs all lived in earthen huts. Single or couple males lived together in a cave, and the males in couples lived in their own caves. It's enough even if you squeeze it. But now that the snowy month has passed, of course the place to live has to be redistributed.

In this way, it is obvious that the cave is not enough.

Wei Changcheng just pondered for a moment before making arrangements. The earth huts on the left and right were all for people to live in. Wei Changcheng let the pregnant females and their partners live in one room. The old orcs also let Wei Changcheng stay in the earth hut due to his poor health. Several The doctor also stayed. In this way, firstly, part of the cave was saved, and secondly, the earthen house was also used. The caves in the north and south mountains were also fully utilized by Wei Changcheng. Just like this, some caves There are also several male partners.

Arrangements have just been made here, and guard Chang Cheng has asked people to start building the earth house. This time, the earthen houses are no longer like the long earthen houses on both sides of the water diversion channel, but are truly in the style of each household.

The originally divided area was barely enough for the eastern tribesmen to build enough mud houses, but with so many people suddenly added, there was obviously not enough space in the open space. Wei Changcheng thought that he would have to occupy farmland. Fortunately, it was originally divided The farmland area is very large. The things that were planted at the beginning only took up a small part of the area. It is still okay to make some room for building houses.

The traps that were originally dug to resist the tide of beasts have been filled in these days. Unfortunately, it may take some time for these places to return to their former green and lush scenery. Wei Changcheng looked distressed, but he did not regret it. , if these traps were not dug, maybe the entire tribe would have died. With these, Wei Changcheng will not regret it.

During the days waiting for the arrival of the Hundred Birds Tribe, the tribe did not conduct large-scale hunting operations, but patrols still existed. More males stayed in the tribe and contributed to the construction of the earth huts. The male cave is full of food, so there is no need to worry about it at all.

The males who didnt know how to build a mud house were naturally taught by the males from the eastern tribe. I have to say that everyone was very motivated, especially the orcs who joined later. They had never been exposed to these before, and it was of course very novel for them to do so for the first time. .

The eastern tribe, which used to be almost covered by forests, now has a clear boundary with the forest, and the field of vision is also much wider. This kind of terrain is beneficial to the flying males of the Bird Tribe, and why is it not suitable for opponents with bows and arrows? Males benefit?