41

☆ 41. chapter 41

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

After dinner, Daniel and Jeffrey sat uprightly at the table.

"Father, I have something to ask you."

"Say."

"Xiao Cheng has been worried about the water surface of the river recently. I know that you must know the answer, father, so I want to ask you for Xiao Cheng."

Jeffrey He raised his eyebrows and avoided answering Daniel's question: "Now you and Xiaowei are so attracted to him before they are together. When you become a partner with him in the future, it will be difficult for me to see you."

Daniel's face With a hint of doubt on his face: "Xiao Cheng is my future partner. For us orcs, a partner is the most important thing, isn't it?" - This means that it is normal for me to be attracted to Xiao Cheng, but I am not attracted to Xiao Cheng. Success is not normal, okay!

Jeffrey laughed angrily: "Xiao Wei is your future partner? If I remember correctly, Xiao Wei doesn't know what you are thinking now, right? When Xiao Wei becomes your partner, I don't know what it will be. It's about time."

Daniel returned to his expressionless face: "I have confessed to Xiao Cheng, and I am currently pursuing him, and depending on Xiao Cheng's wishes, success is not far away."

Now Jeffrey was really He was so surprised. He always thought that waiting for his stupid son to confess was impossible, but he didn't expect that he would confess so quickly? It seems that Daniel likes Xiaowei more than he thought. No, maybe it can be said to be love? Thinking of this, Jeffrey felt more at ease. It seemed that he had done the right thing in bringing Daniel and Wei together.

"The relationship is great, your father and I are waiting for you to bring Xiao Wei back." Jeffrey smiled, got up and went out to find Pei Ji. Well, this good news must be told to Pei Ji as soon as possible.

However, Jeffrey did not succeed in leaving. Daniel grabbed Jeffrey's arm and pushed Jeffrey back to the same position: "Father, you haven't answered my question yet."

Question? Jeffrey thought for a long time before he remembered what Daniel had said to him at the beginning: "Don't get involved in this matter. Xiao Wei has no need to know."

"It seems that you really know, father." Daniel said, "Father, , The reason why Xiaocheng did this is for the good of our tribe. You also know that Xiaocheng reclaimed farmland in the tribe. According to Xiaocheng, this farmland needs watering, otherwise the crops in the farmland will not survive. However, after digging and There is a water channel, and Xiao Cheng is afraid of getting wet, so he is anxious to know the reason. Why can't his father tell Xiao Cheng?"

Jeffrey was silent for a long time: "Daniel, it's not that I don't want to say it, but that I can't say it."

" Can't say it?" Daniel wondered, "Father, you are the leader of the tribe, what else can't you say? Everyone in the entire eastern tribe loves you, and what you are going to say now concerns the future of our entire tribe. I don't want to say anything. I know why my father refused to tell me."

"Daniel, don't ask anymore." Jeffrey rarely showed the attitude of the clan leader to Daniel, and his tone was quite unhappy, "As the first warrior of the tribe, you are also the leader of the tribe. My son, you naturally know that there are some things that you cannot ask, if you must know." Jeffrey paused for a moment and said solemnly, "When you become the patriarch, you will naturally know my difficulties."