15

☆ 15. Chapter 15

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15

Wei Changcheng left the cave after breakfast the next morning.

He walked towards the west, where there was a large lush forest, which would probably bring him more surprises.

When passing by the males standing guard, this time they were two unknown males, Wei Changcheng was stopped because they didn't know each other.

One of the males looked Wei Changcheng up and down, and the other male asked directly: "I have never seen you, this beautiful female."

Female? Wei Changcheng choked: "I am a male."

Seeing the two males in front of him unable to close their mouths in surprise, Wei Changcheng suddenly felt a little relieved: "I just came here not long ago, and I came with Daniel.

" After that, without waiting for the two males to recover, Wei Changcheng ran out in a flash.

"Is he a male?" one of the males asked in shock.

No female thinks that she is a male, right? So, that person is really a male? Did Daniel bring it? Yes, I recently heard that Daniel brought back an orc from another tribe, and it turned out to be him. But it's strange, I can't smell the male scent on my body.

Because Wei Changcheng said that he was a male, the two males subconsciously believed that Wei Changcheng could transform and protect himself, so they did not interfere with Wei Changcheng's departure.

"Hey, Wendell, let me ask you, do you have the function that allows me to know what food is around? This will save me the trouble of looking for the same food." Outside, Wei Changcheng could only speak. There are no taboos, just ask.

[Ding! have. However, it cannot serve the host. ]

"So stingy!" Wei Changcheng complained. To be honest, Xiao Ke is really stingy and stingy. Hey, he is not a good host either. However, to Wei Changcheng's surprise, when he called it stingy this time, Xiaoke actually fell silent and said nothing.

Wei Changcheng didn't care, he just looked for something he was familiar with and could eat.

[Ding! Task: Find food (1). Requirements: Find five edible foods. Food found before this quest is published does not count. Time limit: two days. Mission success reward: Obtain the function of searching for food within a one-meter radius. Punishment for mission failure: deprivation of the memory of food known in previous lives. ]

Wei Changcheng's footsteps stopped and the corners of his mouth twitched. Xiaoke, this bad boy, always causes trouble for himself! I just asked if there was any way to find food quickly, and Xiao Ke sent me such a task. It was really good! Even the things I found before dont count! Wei Changcheng thought about onions, ginger, garlic, and fish. There were four of them!

Wei Changcheng sighed and continued to move forward. There was no point in complaining. He had better find it quickly, otherwise the punishment would be really terrible. Wouldn't that mean that his food in the future would be extremely monotonous, even relying on imagination? Can't you drool over the delicious food? Wei Changcheng shivered, and his feet became faster.

What to say about food? If it looked like the kind sold in wet markets and supermarkets, Wei Changcheng felt that he would definitely recognize it, but how could this be possible? Just like Wei Changcheng has eaten rice and bought rice, but if you ask him to tell you what the rice looks like before it is peeled, or what it looks like when the land is not harvested, Wei Changcheng I really dont know. Therefore, it is really difficult for Wei Changcheng to find something to eat.