12

☆ 12. Chapter 12

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

Wei Changcheng had to admit that no matter what he was interested in, his interest was temporary. Therefore, after seeing enough of this strange forest, Wei Changcheng said that he was bored and tired. Now he can only When the system releases a task, Wei Changcheng does nothing but lie on Danielmon in a daze.

However, Xiao Ke did not issue too many tasks to Wei Changcheng this time. Except for the garlic at the beginning, Wei Changcheng only found ginger and green onions. Although they were much worse than the seasonings on Earth, Wei Changcheng felt that these were enough. Enough, and the methods for growing these crops are also obtained every time. Daniel was carrying some onions, ginger, and garlic, and some were secretly hidden by Wei Changcheng in the storage space. After all, the onions, ginger, and garlic he and Daniel brought back were not sure if they could be successfully planted after such a long time. .

Fortunately, Daniel told Wei Changcheng that he could reach the eastern tribe through this forest, otherwise Wei Changcheng would not have even a hope. But even so, Wei Changcheng lamented after a few days. Yes, yes, as long as you walk out of this forest, you will reach the eastern tribe. The key is that after more than twenty days of walking, there is still no end to this forest.

Wei Changcheng slapped Daniel's huge tiger head angrily: "Daniel! Tell me the truth, how long will it take to return to the eastern tribe?!"

While running on all fours, Daniel quickly stretched out his front paws to touch I touched my ears, well, I heard nothing just now.

Wei Changcheng rolled his eyes, stretched out his hand and grabbed Daniel's ear: "Hey! Don't pretend you didn't hear what I said!"

Daniel was also a little sad. In Daniel's impression and thoughts, his future female should be She is a gentle, amiable, and good-tempered female. They will have a little male or a little female who will accompany her until they grow old like her father and daddy. However, Xiao Chengs character is not what she imagined. Her temper Not good, he doesn't have a gentle temper, and he doesn't seem to like children very much. Daniel's eyes glanced back for a moment, and then quickly retracted his eyes, but his little success was still very cute - this is a typical beauty in the eye of the beholder.

"Speak!" Wei Changcheng pulled off Daniel's ear hard. Daniel shuddered and came back to his senses from the fugue just now.

Daniel considered it for a moment: "Well, there are still nearly two months."

"..." Wei Changcheng let go of Daniel's ears, looked up at the sky, and said nothing.

Daniel felt uneasy. In fact, he also knew that this was really difficult for Xiao Cheng. He had recently become familiar with Xiao Cheng's restless temper, such as sitting on his beast and suddenly grabbing his fur and shouting. I yelled to stop, but the result was to find something that I didnt like the smell of. It was true to tell Xiao Cheng that he would reach the eastern tribe after walking out of this forest, but it was also true that he did not tell Xiao Cheng that it would take nearly three months to walk out of this forest. Daniel couldn't help but feel guilty. Seeing that Wei Changcheng didn't speak, Daniel felt even more guilty, and even his speed slowed down a bit.

Wei Changcheng didn't mean to blame Daniel. Besides, who had he to blame Daniel? Although Wei Changcheng saved Daniel, although Wei Changcheng had known Daniel for more than a month, although Wei Changcheng and Daniel were becoming more and more familiar, and although Wei Changcheng could sit on Daniel's beast without caring, Wei Changcheng Cheng always remembered that this male named Daniel actually had nothing to do with him.