65

☆ 65. Chapter 65

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 65

Wei Changcheng and others returned several days later than the normal time. Fortunately, this happened to many rain gatherings. The orcs from the eastern tribe were not very worried. After seeing the male returning from the rain gathering, They came back with many white things. The other orcs who stayed in the eastern tribe suddenly realized that Xiaowei must have taken the males to pick something again. Look at this white thing they brought back. I dont know what it is. , it must have been picked back by Xiaowei.

It was afternoon when Wei Changcheng and others came back. The closer they got to Xue Yue, the earlier it would get dark. Therefore, when Wei Changcheng and his party arrived at the tribe, it was a little dark even in the afternoon. Wei Changcheng asked the male who came back with the cotton to put the cotton in the cave, and took Daniel to find Jeffrey in a hurry.

Jeffrey and his party had returned from hunting. When they saw Wei Changcheng and his party coming back from Yuji, and seeing that they had brought back a lot of things that they didn't know about, they knew that Wei Changcheng had found something to eat again or something. I found something useful again, and I was so happy that I couldnt open my mouth from ear to ear on the spot.

When he saw the serious faces of Wei Changcheng and Daniel, the smile on Jeffrey's face stopped. He knew that the two of them had something to say to him. When they arrived in the cave, Wei Changcheng opened his mouth, and Jeff The words "Sure enough, something happened" appeared in my mind.

Wei Changcheng: "We had a conflict with the Bainiao Tribe."

Jeffrey's brows immediately wrinkled, Bainiao Tribe?

"We used bows and arrows to shoot down the males of the Hundred Birds Tribe from the sky. The males of the Hundred Birds Tribe who were forced to land on the ground were all defeated by the males of our Eastern Tribe without any accident." Daniel added on the side. While Jeffrey was worried about the Bird Tribe, Daniel spoke more of pride.

Bow and arrow? Jeffrey didn't know what bows and arrows were, but when Wei Changcheng and his party returned to the tribe, Jeffrey could clearly see what everyone was carrying, but he didn't have time to ask. Jeffrey's eyes were placed behind Daniel, who was carrying his bow and arrows.

Daniel put the bow and arrow on his back on the table knowingly: "This is the bow and arrow." He added, "Father, the conflict between us and the Bainiao tribe cannot be resolved. We not only robbed their Xue Yue's animal skin, but also He also killed all the males of the Hundred Bird Tribe who went to participate in the rain gathering."

"...What?" Jeffrey exclaimed in disbelief after reacting.

Wei Changcheng nodded affirmatively: "Daniel is right. I think if the males of the Bainiao tribe can survive this snowy month, they will definitely come to us for trouble next year, because this matter cannot be ruled out. It won't be leaked out or some male from the Bird Tribe was sent back to the Bird Tribe earlier."

Jeffrey rubbed his head with a headache. How long has it taken to cause such a big disaster? However, Jeffrey had no doubts about what Wei Changcheng and Daniel said about killing all the males of the Bird Tribe. It seemed that in Jeffrey's subconscious, Wei Changcheng could indeed do this, so what about bows and arrows? To prove: "Xiaowei, you are right. You have killed so many males of the Hundred Birds Tribe. I am afraid that next year, the Hundred Birds Tribe will definitely take revenge. The Hundred Birds Tribe has always been a tribe that cannot afford to suffer. If The Bird Tribe is coming, are you sure you can defeat them?"