68

☆ 68. Chapter 68

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68

Due to the extra budgets of several small tribes, Wei Changcheng always felt that the things prepared for Xueyue were not enough, so he forced Jeffrey and the others to hunt a lot of prey every day. Jeffrey didn't refuse. After all, he didn't know how many tribes would come during this year's Snow Moon. It was always good to make more preparations.

In the evening, Wei Changcheng, Daniel, Roy and Elton went out of the tribe together. The four of them all transformed into beast forms, with Daniel taking the lead, followed by Wei Changcheng, followed by Roy and Elton.

"Which way should we go?"

"Let's go to the area where we usually hunt." Daniel said, "At least we are familiar with it and the possibility of encountering danger is the least."

Wei Changcheng said: "Okay , no problem, let's go there, the sooner we find it, the sooner we can go back."

The rest of the people had no objections, and the four of them ran towards the place where the males usually hunt.

The forest at night is quiet, but in fact it is full of murderous intent. There may be leopards watching their prey in the dark trees. The animals on the ground are regarded as prey but have no feeling. Suddenly a gust of wind blows, The animals on the ground were so frightened that they no longer cared about the delicious food in their hands and disappeared with a swish. The leopard on the tree looked at the so-called wind in annoyance - four orcs running past. He willingly changed places and continued hunting.

The four of Wei Changcheng finally arrived at the place where the males usually hunt. After staying for a while, Wei Changcheng said: "The four of us are looking for it together. I think it is quite easy to find something that can emit light at night. Let's You can see it at a glance, which is very convenient."

The other three people all agreed. In fact, even if Wei Changcheng said that they wanted to separate, Daniel would not agree. Even Daniel did not dare to trespass in the forest at night, let alone still Wei Changcheng, who had almost no experience at all.

The four of them were not in a hurry now. They just picked a certain direction and walked forward slowly. About an hour passed, but they found nothing. Wei Changcheng was a little frustrated. Also, he could easily find it with such an aimless search. Thats weird!

However, Wei Changcheng was unwilling to give in after all. He turned around and asked Roy and Elton: "Don't you two know where there is something that can emit light?"

The two of them shook their heads. They really didn't know this!

The black cat that Wei Changcheng turned into curled his lips and turned his head back.

"How about we look somewhere else." Daniel suggested, unable to bear seeing Wei Changcheng so disappointed.

Wei Changcheng nodded helplessly: "Okay."

So the four of them changed directions and continued searching. This time they went in a direction they had rarely come to before. Daniel, Roy and Elton couldn't help but pay close attention. Observe your surroundings carefully to avoid any danger.

Wei Changcheng seemed much more at ease, looking left and right, just looking for something, not paying attention to his surroundings at all - Daniel and others didn't expect him either.

I dont know how long it took, when Roy and Elton, who were walking behind Wei Changcheng, almost accidentally bumped into Wei Changcheng. When they raised their heads and were about to ask Wei Changcheng why he stopped suddenly, Roy and Elton Suddenly they knew what they were looking for was finally found.