84

☆ 84. Chapter 84

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 84

Wei Changcheng and his party returned to the cave. Daniel ran to help clean up the bodies. Wei Changcheng stood at the entrance of the cave and looked around for a long time before putting down the thick curtain at the entrance of the cave and going inside.

"What's wrong?" Roy asked while lighting the extinguished fire in the cave.

Wei Changcheng looked at the faces of the orcs present one by one. Roy was sitting cross-legged in front of the fire to light the fire. Boris was sitting opposite Roy, while Elton and Alan were sitting next to each other on the bed. Wei Changcheng suddenly I feel a strange feeling. These people gathered in this cave seem to be my capable men. It can be said that they are more like a small team, but the things this small team does are a little different.

Wei Changcheng pulled up a chair and sat down, and asked first: "What do you think of this beast tide incident?"

Among the people present, Allen was a female and had been staying in the earthen house. When Wei Changcheng heard Chang Cheng didn't speak first as usual. Boris also stayed in the earthen house because of his leg. He didn't know much about this beast wave operation, so he didn't speak either. Roy and Elton looked at each other, and Elton said: "We saw the beast tide running to the south with our own eyes. Logically speaking, it is impossible for them to attack our tribe."

"I think this is the case . There's something wrong behind the matter." As soon as Elton finished speaking, Roy added something supplementary.

"I also feel something is wrong." Wei Changcheng expressed his attitude directly and pondered for a moment, "Daniel and I just went to the clan leader. The clan leader believed that You Shou did this."

"You Shou?" Boris frowned and folded his hands unconsciously, "Why would the patriarch be sure that it was a wandering beast?"

Wei Changcheng glanced at Boris and shook his head: "I don't know, but as far as the entire orc continent is concerned, Other tribes will not easily turn against our eastern tribe. Although there have been conflicts with the orcs of the Hundred Birds Tribe before, it is obvious that the arrival of the beast tide does not seem to have the shadow of the Orcs of the Hundred Birds Tribe, and the beasts cannot deliberately come to us. He's from the tribe. From this point of view, Youzhu's suspicion is indeed very high."

The fire was finally lit. Roy dropped the branch in his hand and rubbed his hands against each other a few times to wipe away the ash on his palms. : "It's hard to say for sure what's happening behind the scenes. It might be that a certain tribe doesn't like us. After all, we can't find the murderer in this kind of thing."

Allen has been listening quietly until now. Then he asked: "Let's not mention who did this. What I want to know is how they attracted the beast tide?"

Several people looked at each other, and finally Wei Changcheng smiled bitterly: "I guess the other party's hands There may be something that can attract wild beasts, but I don't know what it is specifically."

Almost everyone present knew the fact, but when they heard the expected answer, everyone was a little disappointed.

"Actually, I called you here not because of this matter, but because of another more important matter." Wei Changcheng changed the topic and saw that it attracted the attention of everyone present. Wei Changcheng continued, "I I think the patriarch is a little strange."

"Chief? Weird?" Boris asked everyone's question, "What's weird?" Wei

Changcheng frowned, as if he was thinking about what to say. , and after a long while he spoke hesitantly: "We still don't know what's going on behind this incident, but I think the clan leader seems to be very sure that You Beast did it."