33

☆ 33. Chapter 33

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33

The foot injury healed much faster than Wei Changcheng expected. I dont know whether it was the orcs own recovery ability or the effect of the herbs. When Wei Changcheng got up the next day, he didnt feel anything serious. There will be some tingling sensation when exerting force.

Today I woke up earlier than usual, but as soon as Wei Changcheng walked out of the cave, he still saw Daniel waiting outside.

"Daniel, what time do you get up every day?" Wei Changcheng patted Daniel on the shoulder, "Why do I see you waiting outside every day when I come out?"

Daniel replied calmly: "My wake-up time is the same as that of the tribe. All the troops here have the same wake-up time." The implication is that even if Xiaocheng thinks you wake up early, it is actually just slightly earlier than waking up late, and it will not have any impact on the results at all.

Wei Changcheng curled his lips and waved to Daniel: "Daniel, come in with me."

Wei Changcheng turned around and walked away without even seeing Daniel's expression changing from shock to ecstasy. He went straight into the cave, with Daniel following closely. Behind Wei Changcheng, his hands were so nervous that he didn't know where to put them. Did Xiaocheng accept himself? Otherwise, how could you let yourself in? I dont know when I and Xiao Cheng can hold a partnership ceremony. Well, of course the sooner the better. Oh, by the way, I have to move out to live with Xiao Cheng. I dont know if I can live with Xiao Cheng before the partnership ceremony. Living together - I have to say Daniel, you really think too much.

Wei Changcheng sat on the chair very seriously, pointed to the chair opposite him, and said seriously: "Sit."

Daniel sat down, nervous. Wei Changcheng looked directly at Daniel, calm and composed.

"I want to tell you a secret." Wei Changcheng spoke calmly, for fear of scaring Daniel.

Daniel was stunned, wait a minute, Xiaocheng is going to say it first? Daniel felt a little sad. It seemed that he was really too timid. He couldn't even say such a thing first! You can't do this! Daniel said that he should show his courage and strength as the first warrior of the eastern tribe and be the first to tell Xiao Cheng what he felt.

"I also have something to say!" Daniel interrupted Wei Changcheng decisively.

Wei Changcheng frowned: "I'll say it first."

"No, I'll say it first!" Daniel was extremely firm and determined to speak out first.

What did Daniel have to say? Wei Changcheng couldn't help but filter all the possibilities in his mind and couldn't find any suspicious points, so he had no choice but to give up. Moreover, his own affairs were obviously more important! Wei Changcheng did not follow Daniel and said directly: "That's it, actually I..."

"I like you!" Daniel shouted loudly, "I want to become a partner with you!"

Wei Changcheng: "... ?"

"Really, I like you!" Daniel emphasized, and then his face was full of expectation, "Xiaocheng, do you also want to tell me that you like me? This is really great, Xiaocheng, I think Things have been going very well recently, when do you think we will hold the partnership ceremony?" - Daniel, you are really overthinking.

Wei Changcheng blinked at Daniel's series of words. What did Daniel just say? Does he like himself? Wei Changcheng's serious face turned weird. Not only did Daniel like himself, but he also thought he liked him? Do you want to form a partner with yourself? Wei Changcheng's brain capacity is obviously not enough.