13

☆ 13. Chapter 13

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13

Daniels father and dad, the chiefs of the eastern tribe, live in the northern one of the two mountains. Daniel led Wei Changcheng to the foot of the mountain and pointed to the cave in the middle of the northern mountain: "That's my home."

Wei Changcheng nodded, a little nervous. The reason was of course not to follow Daniel to meet his parents, but He was afraid that the Eastern Tribe would not welcome him. After all, Daniels meaning could not represent the entire Eastern Tribes meaning. It was just that he decided to come here because of the mission issued by the system. Now that he has reached this point, he has to resign himself to fate.——Wei Changcheng He has completely forgotten the reward the system originally gave him.

"My father probably hasn't come back yet. Only my dad is here. Let's go in and wait."

Wei Changcheng nodded again and followed Daniel into the cave.

"Dad, I'm back!" Daniel shouted loudly as soon as he entered the cave. As soon as he finished shouting, Wei Changcheng saw a man hurriedly walking out from the depths of the cave: "Daniel!"

Both Daniel and his father were extremely excited. Wei Changcheng stood aside and said nothing. The man whom Daniel called his father was about 1.9 meters tall, with a well-proportioned figure and a handsome face. Daniel and he were not the same. Too similar.

The two people over there were all excited. Daniel's father Pei Ji noticed Wei Changcheng's presence and his eyes lit up: "Who is this?"

Wei Changcheng took a step forward with a smile on his face: "Hello, I am Daniels friend is called Wei Changcheng.

Friend? Pei Ji's doubtful eyes moved to Daniel's face. Seeing the expression on his son's face, Pei Ji suddenly realized, and his face was instantly filled with a smile: "My son's friend, okay, welcome, welcome."

Looking at Pei Ji who was extremely enthusiastic about him, Wei Changcheng was frightened and took a step back. Is his father so enthusiastic about him just because he is Daniel's friend?

Daniel pulled Pei Ji without leaving any trace. Pei Ji coughed twice and then calmed down a little.

"Dad, when will father come back?"

"I guess we have to wait until the sun goes down." Pei Ji replied.

"That's it. Xiao Cheng is from the Karu tribe. I brought Xiao Cheng back. I hope my father can agree to Xiao Cheng joining our tribe."

Pei Ji chuckled and patted Daniel's arm: "I believe it. Your father will definitely agree, what do you think?"

Looking at his father who was blinking at him, Daniel also smiled and nodded firmly: "Yes, my father will definitely agree."

Wei Changcheng was at a loss again. , looking at this and that, although they were talking about their own lives, Wei Changcheng felt that there seemed to be something very important that he didn't know, and finally Wei Changcheng caught it irritably. Scratching my head, its such a nasty feeling!

Amid Pei Ji's unusual enthusiasm, Daniel's strange eyes, and Wei Changcheng's restlessness, a tall figure finally walked into the cave.

The sturdy male who walked in was holding a large piece of meat in his hand, with blood and bloodshot eyes on it. The male was about the same height as Daniel, and his whole body was covered with muscles. His facial expression was quite serious. When Pei Ji saw the male, he Not caring about Wei Changcheng, he stood up and went to greet him.