21

☆ 21. Chapter 21

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21

Jeffrey pondered for a moment, and then agreed to Wei Changcheng's idea of ​​leaving open space: "Then where should the seeds you mentioned be planted?"

"I mean to expand the territory of the eastern tribe." Wei Changcheng Cheng's eyes burned brightly, "Isn't our tribe separated from the forest by the westernmost ends of the north and south mountains? We are going to expand forward this time and knock down the trees to make room."

Jeffrey and Daniel looked at each other, and Daniel endured. He couldn't help but say: "But our predecessors once told us that we were not allowed to destroy the trees. And as the territory expands, the danger will be even greater."

"I know what you mean, isn't it to protect the environment? ? But we can't use no resources at all just to protect the environment. We must use the minimum cost in exchange for the maximum benefit. Don't worry, I will never destroy the environment on a large scale." Wei Changcheng still understands this truth. After all, Wei Changcheng also knows what the earth has become in his last life. "The danger has indeed increased, but in order to achieve more development, these are necessary. Besides, if we cut down the trees, the view will be wider, which will not be conducive to animals or enemies." Hiding, these are also beneficial. If I can realize my ideas one by one, these will not be a problem."

"The trees cut down are also of great use. Needless to say, tables and chairs, as well as wooden beds, we must seize the time. To make it, this also requires wood, and the pregnant females must be given first, followed by the non-pregnant females. A fence must be built between the forest and the farmland, which can also play a certain blocking role. The male standing guard must be Increase, but correspondingly the number of patrolling males can be reduced."

Wei Changcheng talked a lot. Jeffrey and Daniel were confused when they heard it, but even though they didn't understand much, it didn't delay Jeffrey and Daniel. Daniel thought what Wei Changcheng said made sense, so Jeffrey didn't remain silent for long and said, "Okay, let's do as you say. What do you say we should do first?"

Wei Changcheng thought for a while . : "Well, tomorrow I will take the females to look for watermelons and strawberries first. We don't have baskets or bags to hold the fruits, so we can only bring them back first. I think we will be back before noon. Come back first Rest for a while and go chop down trees in the afternoon. By the way," Wei Changcheng slapped his head, "it's best to let the males make the stone ax today so that the females can chop down trees tomorrow."

Jie. Free nodded: "Okay, I will gather the tribesmen in a moment and tell them to make the stone axe."

"Well, that's good. It doesn't take much wood to make the ax handle. Just chop two or three at the door. One tree is enough." Wei Changcheng said.

"Okay." Jeffrey responded.

Wei Changcheng and Jeffrey had almost finished talking. Wei Changcheng got up and went back to Boris's cave with Daniel. He repeated what he had just said to Jeffrey to Boris. Boris was silent for a moment and said: "I think I can still be of some help. Daniel will teach the tribesmen how to make stone axes later, so I'll follow him."

"That's the best." Wei Changcheng's eyes lit up instantly. After all, The power of one or two people is still limited. It would be best if more people can help you. "Daniel, there are many people in the tribe. I can't teach them one by one by myself. I think it's better to let others help me." Your father selected some clever and clever females, I taught them, and they are teaching others, what do you think?"