81

☆ 81. Chapter 81

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81

The first day of Wei Changcheng's illness was a fever. On the second day after taking the medicine, Wei Changcheng began to have symptoms of runny nose and cough. Compared with Daniel's anxiety, Wei Changcheng He was very calm. He had no choice. In his previous life, Wei Changcheng never took colds seriously. If he got a cold, he would always get over it. I heard that this is still very good for the human body.

Fortunately, Wei Changcheng's fever has almost subsided, and the temperature is basically the same as Daniel's. In other words, he still has a slightly low fever, but as long as he survives this period of time, it will be fine. Orcs often die from fever because of high fever that does not go away. , so Daniel felt relieved that Wei Changcheng only had a slight fever.

"Daniel, I want to drink porridge." Wei Changcheng coquettishly told Daniel while sitting on the bed surrounded by quilts with snot dripping from his nose - people become very fragile when they are sick.

"Porridge? What is that?" Daniel wondered.

Wei Changcheng stung his nose again, sneezed twice, and his eyes were dull: "I want to eat rice, I want to eat rice porridge, I want to eat millet porridge, I want to eat polenta - Hey, we can make polenta !" Wei Changcheng finally thought of something edible, and immediately ordered Daniel to get the corn. When Daniel came back, he would give instructions and tell Daniel what to do.

Wei Changcheng, who was happily drinking the polenta in his hand, was satisfied, but Daniel's brows were still furrowed. He reached out and touched Wei Changcheng's forehead: "It's still a little hot. I'll ask Dr. Vaughn to prepare some medicine for you later." Eat."

"Rather than having a fever, I'm more concerned about stopping my runny nose from sneezing and coughing." Wei Changcheng muttered, and as soon as he finished speaking, there were two more loud sneezes accompanied by uninterrupted Coughing sound.

Seeing Wei Changcheng's face getting even redder due to his cough, Daniel's worry became more intense. He thought about it and said, "I'll ask Dr. Vaughn to see if he can be cured."

Wei Changcheng finally calmed down. He relieved the cough in his chest and calmed down: "There's no need to go. I discovered the herbs used to treat fever. If there were herbs that could cure coughs and runny noses, I would have asked the master to bring them over long ago."

"That's right . When will things get better?" Daniel frowned and asked worriedly.

"I don't know." Wei Changcheng sniffed, "Actually, apart from feeling uncomfortable, it won't delay anything else."

"But it won't work like this all the time." Wei Changcheng didn't care, but Daniel couldn't care less. Compared with thinking that this Wei Changcheng is just a minor ailment, but Daniel really regards illness as a major event. Poor medical conditions are one of the reasons for the high mortality rate. Although Daniel does not understand how to express this idea, But his experience and life experience told him that getting sick is definitely not a trivial matter.

Since Wei Changcheng himself doesn't care, Daniel naturally cares for Wei Changcheng.

So when Wei Changcheng wanted to go to Tsuchiya, he was rejected by Daniel. One was hot, one was cold, and the other was hotter. Daniel would never let Wei Changcheng experience it.

So when Wei Changcheng wanted to go out for a walk, Daniel refused. Why go shopping? His illness is not cured yet!

So when Wei Changcheng wanted to get out of bed and walk twice in the cave to relieve the pain and fatigue in his hands and feet caused by lying in bed all the time, Daniel refused. The patient should stay in bed and cover himself with quilts, and not get out of bed. bed!