57

☆ 57. chapter 57

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 57

Now there are only corn and sweet potatoes left in the farmland without harvest. After the craze for pickling pickles and making clothes has passed, the females are happily starting to make dried meat again.

Xiao Ke has been free recently and has not issued tasks to Wei Changcheng. The official statement is that Wei Changcheng has been feeding a lot of food recently and needs time to digest it. Wei Changcheng doesn't know if Xiao Ke's statement is correct, but Wei Changcheng did not treat him badly when it came to feeding him food. If Wei Changcheng had been the only one who knew about Xiaoke's existence, Wei Changcheng would not have been able to feed him so much food. The key is that Daniel also knew about this. Daniel was very grateful to Xiao Ke who could provide a lot of things that were beneficial to the tribe. As a result of his gratitude, Daniel always secretly caught a lot of prey and allocated some of the harvested crops to Xiao Ke. Wei Changcheng refused many times. It's a pity that Xiaoke and Daniel were willing to fight and suffer, and Wei Changcheng couldn't stop it, so it ended up like this.

So the time passed as Wei Changcheng kept yelling at Daniel not to feed him too much.

When the heaviest rains in Yuyue passed and only sparse drizzle remained, Wei Changcheng got the news from Daniel that he was preparing to rush to Yuji.

Yuji, as an annual gathering in the Orc Continent, is very attractive to both large and small tribes. To exchange things for things, to exchange things you dont need for things you urgently need in Xueyue, you have to It is said that the existence of Yuji is necessary. Of course, even so, it is very rare to exchange for food in Yuji. After all, there is no need to say how important food is in Xueyue.

Generally speaking, when a small tribe goes to Yuji, there are usually around 20 or 30 orcs. Dont underestimate these 20 or 30 people. The 20 or 30 people here are all males in the tribe. There are only a few orcs in a small tribe. One hundred people, excluding females, old orcs, young orcs, and males who were unable to hunt due to accidents, the male team of twenty or thirty people is already very large. After all, the time is now behind Yuyue, and the entire tribe is Busy storing Xueyue's food, these males can be allocated to participate in Yuji. It has to be said that Yuji still has a very important position in the hearts of the orcs.

In comparison, the large tribes have a great advantage in this regard, especially the eastern tribes now. They no longer have to worry about Xue Yue's food problem, and even the cold problem has been solved. In this way, Yu For them, collection is more like going on a trip—of course the word travel does not exist now. Therefore, when Jeffrey announced that he would select males to go to the rain gathering, most of the males were eager to try.

Only males can go to Yuji. After all, there is still a considerable distance from the tribe to the regular place where Yuji opens, and the entire road is covered with forests. Even if orcs regularly pass through it every year, there is still a long way to go. It doesn't mean there is no danger. As one of the four major tribes, the Eastern Tribe sends out about a hundred people every year. The four major tribes and countless other small tribes. If you do a rough calculation, you will know how huge the number of people are going to participate in this Yuji. .

The rain gathering is rotated back and forth by the four major tribes. Every year, the host arrives about half a month before the other tribes to make various preparations before the rain gathering. This years host is the southern tribe, so the eastern tribe only needs to arrive during the rain gathering. Just arrive the day before the official start of the set.