98

☆ 98. Chapter 98

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 98

Adolf didnt know the whole story. Since Jeffrey said that Wei Changcheng was the next chief of the eastern tribe, Adolf believed it and no longer paid attention to Wei Changcheng.

"Jeffrey, I, Adolf, will put my words here. Either compensate my Hundred Birds tribe with enough animal skins and kill all the males who went to participate in the rain gathering, or our two tribes will start a fight directly." Adolf arrived. Now, facing the eastern tribe, they still have enough arrogance. It is difficult to see a character similar to shame and humility in this tribe that has never suffered a big setback.

After hearing Adolf's words, no matter what Jeffrey said, the males standing behind Jeffrey and others spontaneously raised the bows and arrows in their hands. The veins on their arms were highlighted one by one. The direction of the arrows was facing Baidu. Wei Changcheng, a male from the Bird Tribe, was not surprised. If the arrows were released now, I am afraid that few people from the Bird Tribe would be able to fly.

Adolf's face immediately darkened. He didn't know what those males were lifting, but this did not prevent him from seeing that the orcs from the eastern tribe had rejected his proposal. He snorted coldly: "In that case, when the time comes, we can Don't cry and beg us of the Bird Tribe!"

Adolf waved his hand, and saw the male of the Bird Tribe behind him flying up in a large area. Wei Changcheng understood what it meant to block out the sky and the sun. He touched his chin, but why did he look so funny...

I wonder if the males from the eastern tribe had the same idea as Wei Changcheng. Everyone's expressions were It's strange. You mustn't laugh in such a solemn atmosphere - so the expression on his face is weirdly distorted.

Jeffrey also waved his hand, and the male arrow behind him flew into the sky, making close contact with the body of the Bird Tribe who leaned down.

It was just one round. When Wei Changcheng looked up again, well, the sky had cleared up a lot, but it was really frustrating to see garbage falling from the sky. Wei Changcheng jumped to the left, dodged a hidden weapon, and then He took a step back and successfully dodged another one.

Adolf finally recovered from his panic and shouted to the males of the Bird Tribe in the sky: "Come down! Come down!"

Unfortunately, is this something that just stops when you tell it to? The males of the Hundred Birds Tribe began to land on the ground, and the arrows from the Eastern Tribe kept attacking the males of the Hundred Birds Tribe.

It is true that there are many males in the Bainiao Tribe, but not all of them came this time. The Eastern Tribe absorbed four more small tribes in Xueyue, and the number of people increased slowly. If the tribes are ranked according to their population, it is obvious that now The Eastern Tribe is the largest tribe in the Orc Continent. Compared with the males of the Bird Tribe, their numbers are even more dominant. In addition, the male targets of the Bird Tribe flying in the sky are really too big. Even if the male of the Eastern Tribe shoots blindly with his eyes closed, he can shoot down several of them, and he can't wait to insert two arrows into one wound!

Therefore, even though the war was only for a moment, the Hundred Birds Tribe tried their best to land on the ground as quickly as possible, but the Hundred Birds Tribe still lost more than half of its males. Bodies were scattered everywhere, and the smell of blood filled the nose.

Wei Changcheng said expressionlessly: "Adolf, this time is just to teach your Hundred Birds Tribe a lesson. From now on, my Eastern Tribe and your Hundred Birds Tribe will have nothing to do with each other. As long as you don't cause trouble for us, we will never I'm messing with you."