30

☆ 30. Chapter 30

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30

When Wei Changcheng woke up the next morning and could only jump out of the cave, Wei Changcheng's determination to get a pair of shoes became extremely strong.

Wei Changcheng came through his soul. This body belongs to Vic, and Vic is a permanent resident of the Orc Continent. Naturally, like the orcs in the Orc Continent, he does not wear shoes. Over time, the soles of his feet have long been worn out. A thick layer of calluses is not a problem for walking on weekdays, but when there is a problem, it is a big problem. No, the sole of the foot is injured. So Wei Changcheng's mind turned to shoes!

Daniel, who had been waiting outside for a long time, saw Wei Changcheng coming out, and hurriedly stepped forward to carry Wei Changcheng on his back and walked to Boris's cave.

Wei Changcheng never noticed or cared about why Daniel was always at the entrance of his cave instead of coming in to find him. Of course Daniel didn't want to, but it was the custom of the Orc Continent. Without the permission of the cave owner, others could not enter at will. The "others" in this are actually very intriguing. It does not refer to friends and relatives, but to people who want to pursue the owner of the cave but have not yet obtained it. Looking at it this way, if Wei Changcheng is an orc born and raised in the Orc Continent, how could he not Do you know this custom that everyone knows? But now Wei Changcheng doesn't know anything about it.

Wei Changcheng was carefully placed on the chair, and Daniel sat on the chair on the other side. Food was already placed on the table, and the food was placed on a stone plate. This stone plate was actually made by Boris himself. , this stone plate is now used by the entire tribe. When he saw the stone plate that Boris took out for the first time, Wei Changcheng was quite surprised and sighed. I think the orcs on the Orc Continent were also very surprised. Smart, as long as someone can lead the way, why worry about the Orc Continent not being able to develop rapidly?

Now the breakfast for Wei Changcheng and the three of them is very interesting, but eating is the second most important thing. Arranging the things to be done today is the more important thing.

Daniel was the first to speak: "Last night the males went back and forth three times to transport all the potatoes, and now they are all placed in the male cave." After speaking, he smiled and said, "Everyone said that basket is really good. He said that if there were enough baskets, he could bring the potatoes back in one go last night."

Wei Changcheng took a bite of the barbecue and said, "This is simple, and weaving the baskets won't take too long. Wait until the wooden bed is finished. That's it." Wei Changcheng tilted his head and thought for a while, "No, no, don't worry about the basket. Try to have everyone make the wooden beds in the morning today. Let's plant potatoes in the afternoon."

"Plant potatoes? Really? "?" Boris's eyes shone. Although he knew that planting potatoes would be a matter of time, Boris always felt like he was dreaming.

Wei Changcheng opened his mouth and smiled: "Yes, but before planting, we still have a lot to do."

Daniel and Boris were both stunned: "What is it?"

Wei Changcheng frowned. : "First we have to reclaim the land before we can plant the potatoes. After planting, we cannot leave them to fend for themselves. We also need to water them, remove insects, etc. What we have to do today is to reclaim the land." Wei Changcheng said, thinking in his heart But I am getting more and more irritated. How can things be so simple? But after all, the most important issue is food. Females have to work every day now, and lunch is indispensable. In this way, hundreds of people will have to have an extra meal every day. So where does this food come from? ? Moreover, the time for planting potatoes cannot be delayed any longer. They must be planted within a few days. This will make the workload of the females even heavier. I want to borrow some more people from the hunting team, so that Only in this way can the work be completed faster. After all, although females are also men, their strength is about the same as that of men on earth. The same cannot be said for males. The strength of an ordinary male here can be equal to that of three females. There are many, and the strong ones can be as strong as five or six females. But if I borrow people from the hunting team, wouldn't it mean that I have less food every day?