103

☆ 103. Chapter 103

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 103

It seemed that these people were exhausted from traveling all morning. After lunch and rest, they started to travel again. Compared to these tired orcs, Wei Changcheng and Daniel were in extremely good spirits. The orcs found out, but there was nothing they could do. In the end, they only sent two more people to watch Wei Changcheng and Daniel.

"I think I can deal with everyone here." Daniel said calmly to Wei Changcheng, "Do you want me to do it?"

Wei Changcheng hesitated for a moment: "Forget it, let's take another look, we don't have anything right now. Know their origins."

The conversation between Daniel and Wei Changcheng annoyed the people following them. An orc came up and pushed Wei Changcheng, who staggered: "Shut up, what are you talking about? !"

- Of course, Wei Changcheng and Daniel couldn't understand what this orc said. Of course, Daniel couldn't understand, but his behavior made Daniel very angry. He first supported Wei Changcheng, and then struck like a knife. His eyes suddenly shot towards the orc who had just pushed Wei Changcheng.

The orc was startled by Daniel's ferocious gaze and unconsciously took two steps back. Only then did he realize that his attitude was not quite right. He took another two steps forward and bluffed, "Look what I'm doing." ! Walk well!" He said, pushing Daniel again.

Wei Changcheng naturally understood what this man said. He was afraid that Daniel would have a conflict with them here, so he hurriedly pulled Daniel towards him without leaving any trace, smiled at the orc in a flattering way, and said with The language of the Orc Continent says something like "I'm sorry, he didn't mean it".

Although the orc didn't understand what Wei Changcheng said, he knew from Wei Changcheng's attitude that Wei Changcheng was trying to please him. The orc's heart trembled when he saw Wei Changcheng's smile, and he stretched out his hand to push Daniel. He took it back without making a sound.

Wei Changcheng breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and patted Daniel on the shoulder, leaned close to him and whispered: "I'm fine, please don't be impulsive."

Daniel snorted. He would rather fight with these people than be like this. It's cowardly, but this is Wei Changcheng's intention, and Daniel has to accept it.

"What do you care about them?" The short orc next to the orc frowned and asked.

"I thought they were in good spirits, and they were saying things we couldn't understand. I was afraid they wanted to escape, so I pushed them away." The tall orc explained.

"If you have that time, you might as well think about what to do in the future." The short orc waved the stick in his hand, "We can't go back there."

"It's not that we can't go back!" the tall orc lowered his voice, "It's a trivial matter that I can't go back. I'm afraid that those people won't be willing to give in and have to chase them here."

"Impossible." The short orc exclaimed, and the tall orc quickly stopped him, "Be careful. "The clan leader is still in front. Don't let the clan leader hear it."

This so-called clan leader seemed to have a high prestige. When the tall orc mentioned the clan leader, the short orc hurriedly controlled his volume and lowered his voice: " There are not many people left in our tribe, why don't they kill them all?"

Wei Changcheng thought, and subconsciously looked towards the front of the team. Sure enough, there was an orc leading the way. Wei Changcheng vaguely remembered the first encounter with him. The orc who spoke to the other party should be the so-called clan leader. Then I heard someone say from behind -