24

☆ 24. Chapter 24

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24

The females who were in high spirits quickly finished their tasks. The patch of potatoes that Wei Changcheng discovered was only about two or three acres, and three to four hundred people didn't spend much time on it. The woven baskets really came in handy. The wild fruits picked by the females before and the potatoes later couldnt be taken back at once. This time, with the baskets, the potatoes were put in the baskets. , I can take all the remaining potatoes back with me in my arms.

The basket is naturally carried by the males. After all, a basket full of potatoes is quite a burden for the females. At first, Wei Changcheng was worried for a while, fearing that the basket made of flower vines would not bear enough weight. It fell apart halfway, but fortunately, the basket and the potatoes in the basket were still in good condition until we reached the tribe, and Wei Changcheng was relieved.

Even if I was delayed by potatoes and baskets, it wasn't too late to return to the tribe. I could still cut down trees to make tables and chairs in the afternoon. After working hard all morning, Wei Changcheng was a little hungry. When he told Boris and Daniel, Wei Changcheng was dumbfounded: "What? No lunch?"

Also, before he and Boris teamed up, Wei Changcheng had He can eat whatever he wants in his own cave, who cares? Later, I got into trouble with Boris, and most of the time I ran to the forest by myself. Naturally, I ate food from my storage space at noon. I really didn't realize that everyone here didn't eat at noon.

"How can that be done!" Wei Changcheng stared, "I have done so much work in the morning. If I don't eat, won't I have to faint from hunger in the afternoon?!"

Daniel and Boris looked funny. For such a long time, the tribe Everyone here didnt eat lunch, and I really didnt see a few people fainting from hunger. But after all, Daniel couldnt bear to see Wei Changcheng hungry, so he said: Ill go grab something, wait until I get back. Ill make it for you to eat.

Wei Changcheng quickly grabbed Daniels skin and almost dropped it. Fortunately, Daniel reacted faster than Wei Changcheng and grabbed his skin to prevent it from falling. , although shame is not so prevalent now, Daniel is also a little embarrassed: "What's wrong?"

Wei Changcheng retracted his hand sarcastically: "Well, there's no need to go out, didn't we bring back a lot of potatoes? Today Lets eat that for lunch.

Boris and Daniel looked at each other. The food obtained by tribes acting together like this has to wait until the tribe leader comes back to distribute it. How can they eat it themselves first? But looking at Wei Changcheng's pitiful appearance, Daniel softened his heart again.

But Boris on the side suddenly interjected: "Actually, there has always been a custom in our orc tribe." Seeing that Wei Changcheng and Daniel were both attracted to him, Boris continued, "Be the first to discover new ones. People who eat food have the right to decide how to distribute food."

After hearing what Boris said, Wei Changcheng remembered that Jeffrey told him personally that he should teach his tribe everything he discovered and created. It seems that this is what Boris said.

"It's just that nothing like this has happened in these years. Not many people know about it. Only people around my age still remember it." Boris added.

"So, I do have the right to handle this batch of potatoes." Wei Changcheng pondered for a moment, "Although the potatoes brought back today seem to be a lot, the hundreds of people in the tribe can't eat much now, so it's better to let them Everyone knows how to eat potatoes, and we all want to try them out. Just keep some that can be planted in the ground." He added, "Just eat them for lunch today."