25

☆ 25. Chapter 25

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25

Wei Changcheng, who finally completed the task of cutting down ten trees with his own hands, threw the stone ax in his hand to the ground, and then lay on the ground sprawled out, breathing heavily. Emma, ​​I am so exhausted.

The male who had just made a stone ax for Wei Changcheng was a little worried. After hesitating for a moment, he still chose to squat next to Wei Changcheng and asked: "Xiao Wei, are you okay?

" The male was the one he had just asked to do something for, so he said: "I'm just a little tired, nothing else." Then he sat up with the male's arm, "Come to think of it, I don't know your name yet."

"My name is Roy, its been five years since he became an adult and he still doesnt have a partner.

Five years since he became an adult? Wei Changcheng looked at Roy's baby face and said, "Tsk, so he is older than Daniel, but Daniel still seems to be more vicissitudes of life." The ones who dont have a partner yet are ignored. What does it have to do with whether or not they have a partner? But in fact, this is just the custom of the Orc Continent. It means that I dont have a partner yet, do you have one? If not, we may be able to do it in the future.

"I also ate that food called potatoes at noon today." Roy said, "Not only is it delicious, but it also makes you feel full. Xiao Wei, you are so amazing, you can actually discover such food."

Luo The enthusiasm in Yi's eyes made Wei Changcheng feel uncomfortable all over. Even the smile on his face froze. Just as he was at a loss, Roy who was squatting next to him was pulled away. Wei Changcheng looked up and realized that it was Daniel. coming.

"Eh? Why are you here?"

"I've taught a few females, just let them teach me." Daniel glanced at Roy, who was thrown out and came back, with an unkind look on his face, "Who is this person? "

Roy, I just met him," Wei Changcheng said, "He also made me a stone axe."

Daniel's eyes fell on the stone ax on the ground, thinking that he would secretly throw it away when he got back. If you drop it, just make another one yourself. He glanced at Roy again. This kid was quite a hindrance.

"You came just in time. I was worried that no one would help me." Wei Changcheng stood up and patted his butt, "Let's make a bed."

Daniel nodded without any objection.

Wei Changcheng looked in the direction of Boris. He wanted to ask Boris to come, but after thinking about it, he gave up and let Boris stay there to teach how to make tables and chairs. After all, there were so many people.

"Roy, would you mind helping me out?" Wei Changcheng asked with a smile on his face, as if he wanted to kidnap the child.

Roy shuddered at first: "No, I don't mind."

As soon as he said this, Daniel's face turned darker. Wei Changcheng didn't see it, and even if he did, he didn't think there was anything wrong. The two sets of tables and chairs didn't use much latex. The remaining latex was brought by Boris. Wei Changcheng thought about getting more latex. Hundreds of sets of tables and chairs were needed, and this amount of latex was definitely not enough. use.

"Let's go find latex." Wei Changcheng said, "Let's go find the purple hard fruit first. Well, it's wrong to waste food. Let's eat the pulp inside the purple hard fruit first."

Wei Changcheng and three others arrived Under the tree that produced purple hard fruits, I picked six large ones. Each person took two, Roy ate two, Wei Changcheng ate one, and Daniel ate three. Then take the hard case and look for latex. Both Daniel and Roy saw the latex collection method for the first time, and they couldn't help but marvel at the magic. Returning with the purple-hard fruit shells filled with latex, he gave five to Boris and the others, and kept one for himself. Wei Changcheng happily pointed at the trees that had been knocked down when there were few people around. place to run to.