32

☆ 32. Chapter 32

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32

With power and strength, it only took one morning. The females had already made all the wooden beds. With the help of the males, the wooden beds were successfully transported back to each orc. In the cave, Wei Changcheng frowned as he watched the males struggling to move the wooden beds from the ground to various caves. He was thinking that the house must be put on the agenda. In the future, there will be more and more things, and he will live in the cave. The orcs in the cave at the bottom are better off, but the people living in the cave above are in trouble.

Wei Changcheng hasn't mentioned the lunch thing to Jeffrey yet, but he won't treat him badly. While drinking the hot broth, Wei Changcheng suddenly wanted to eat iron plate. Of course there are no iron plates here, and some can only be stone slabs, but after thinking about it again, Wei Changcheng felt that it was troublesome, so he should wait until he has free time in the evening.

Wei Changcheng glanced at the two people on both sides who were enjoying the broth, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart that the orcs were really easy to feed, and they didn't get tired of cooking the same meal all day long. Oh, by the way, let me clarify, there are two stone pots in Boris's cave now, one is used by Boris, and the other is used by Wei Changcheng and Daniel. The former is smaller than the latter. Wei Changcheng originally wanted to They wanted to get three stone pots, one for each person, but Daniel blocked them by saying, "If there are three, everyone is responsible for washing their own pots." The task of washing the pots naturally fell on Daniel.

After lunch, Wei Changcheng took a nap again. When he woke up, he started thinking about the stone. Fortunately, although Wei Changcheng was a science student, he was also very interested in history and archeology. As he understood, otherwise he would have to trouble Xiaoke again. After thinking for a long time, Wei Changcheng finally knew what to say to Daniel and Boris. After talking a lot, he watched Daniel and Boris make the stone with his own eyes. Shu, Wei Changcheng is relieved.

"How long will it take for all the orcs present to have a stone?" Wei Changcheng asked.

Daniel weighed the stone in his hand and said with certainty: "It won't take long. Leave the stone work to the male."

Wei Changcheng nodded in agreement.

There are still 250 males left today. Thinking about it, this is the maximum number of males that Jeffrey can keep. Adding in the more than 300 females, each male only needs to make up to three handfuls of stone. , it is indeed an easy task to complete.

Wei Changcheng did not join in the fun, but sat on the ground and thought. What Wei Changcheng knew about reclamation was turning the soil, and the bone grass was used to turn the soil. Should he just let the orcs turn the soil right away? Wei Changcheng raised his head and looked around and suddenly realized that before digging the soil, he should first remove all the tree stumps on the ground!

Wei Changcheng rubbed his head with a headache. The words "nothing is easy" finally left a deep impression on Wei Changcheng. Wei Changcheng wished this was a grassland instead of a forest!

When the males started working enthusiastically, Daniel ran to Wei Changcheng and squatted down: "What are you thinking about?"

Wei Changcheng glanced at Daniel and pointed to the tree stumps everywhere: "Don't be idle, let's The females should dig out all the tree stumps, this thing is too much of a nuisance." After a pause, he added, "You can take the dug stumps back to make a fire, or use them for other purposes."