80

☆ 80. Chapter 80

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 80

The traps and other things prepared by the eastern tribes for the beast tide did not work at all this time. Although Wei Changcheng was somewhat looking forward to the disaster such traps would bring to the beast tide, the worst thing was that the beast tide did not come. Okay, Wei Changcheng gradually let go of his thoughts.

There were four more picked-up male orcs in the tribe, and Wei Changcheng couldn't help but sigh that females are indeed precious. There is almost no hope for females to survive in such a disaster! The issue of the ownership of these four male orcs has also been brought to the table. They cannot be allowed to separate themselves, and the ideas of the four male orcs must be fully respected. They don't care who adopts them, what they care about is that they are with them. His younger brother or older brother were together - when I discovered that these four little orcs were indeed from two tribes, for them, in this world, they were actually only relatives to each other.

This was easy to handle. Jeffrey readily agreed to this request. People who adopt little orcs are usually male and female partners. This is also easy to understand. After all, either a male or female partner has a little orc or a little orc. Isn't it that there will be little orcs in the future, and after all, male and female partners have one more labor force than male and female partners, and are more satisfied in terms of food.

In the end, the adoption results were finalized. The two pairs of little orcs adopted were male and female couples, both from the Eastern tribe. Wei Changcheng was very satisfied with the result. Wei Changcheng, the small tribe that had just merged in, was not very relieved. , who knows whether they joined willingly? Wei Changcheng had to be on guard, although it was a bit like judging a gentleman's belly with a villain's heart. And it is impossible to give it to the three small tribes that have not yet merged with the eastern tribe. He is not crazy. How is it possible to push out the little orcs that he finally got? You must know that the little orcs are the hope of the future of the tribe!

The females were busy making jerky. Things like gossip are not necessarily difficult to use between different tribes, not to mention between different tribes. No, at the beginning, the jerky was made according to tribes. The females mixed into a large army within a few days. There were me and you among you. The whole hall or kitchen was noisy, some were talking happily, and some were listening with rapt attention.

Look at the females mingling together in the earthen hut, the little orcs playing together, the old orcs having fun, and then look at the males mingling outside, the smile in the corner of Wei Changcheng's eyes can be seen by anyone. Looking at Wei Changcheng's proud eyebrows, Daniel felt deeply admired. It seemed that by next year's Fengyue, even if his father didn't speak, Wei Changcheng would be able to find a way to make those three small tribes beg for nothing. Stay.

"When will we clarify the matter with the clan leaders of the three small tribes?" Daniel asked.

Wei Changcheng rubbed his chin: "Hey, don't be too hasty, just do it the most violently."

"Violently? What do you mean?" Daniel was confused.

Wei Changcheng glanced at Daniel. At first, he thought Daniel was quite smart, but now the more he looks at him, the more he feels like a fool. Wei Changcheng curled his lips and said, "I haven't thought of it yet. Take your time." Actually, it's not true. Thinking about it, Wei Changcheng originally had the idea of ​​​​a beast tide. Think about it, things like class sentiment are most likely to grow when they are unanimously exposed to the outside world. If the beast tide comes, they will have to unite to fight. When the time comes, they will start from Can a friendship forged from life and blood not be profound? The friendship between comrades is as high as the sky.