48

☆ 48. chapter 48

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48

Daniel lowered his head to eat a mouthful of meat, then raised his head to look at Wei Changcheng, letting out a deep laugh. He lowered his head to eat again, looked at Wei Changcheng again, and laughed again. He repeated this many times, and Boris finally couldn't help it anymore. , put the stone bowl heavily on the table: "Daniel, if you have something to say, just say it, why are you always laughing?"

Wei Changcheng's face turned red first, and he kicked Daniel under the table. Daniel laughed so hard The blossoming face finally returned to normal, and Wei Changcheng coughed twice: "Didn't I give Daniel a water bag I made, and he became like this."

Boris suddenly understood, and then despised Daniel in his heart, and just Such a big thing is worthy of Daniel's success. If he is with Xiao Wei in the future, he might be bullied by Xiao Wei.

Daniel's aggrieved eyes were directed at Wei Changcheng, and he was very sad. He was obviously happy because Xiao Cheng accepted him, so why didn't Xiao Cheng let him say it? Well, actually it was just because Wei Changcheng was embarrassed.

Boris looked between Wei Changcheng and Daniel suspiciously. He wondered if it was his misunderstanding. Boris felt that these two people were hiding something from him.

The next day, the males who were going to hunt and patrol looked at each other with water bags tied around their waists. They all had happy smiles on their faces. Among them, Daniels expression was the meanest. Everyone next to him stayed away from Daniel. It would be bad to avoid being infected.

Elton came over expressionlessly and glanced at Daniel's waist: "Did he do it for you?"

Daniel knew that the person Elton was referring to was Wei Changcheng, and nodded happily: "That's right, it looks good." He looked at Elton's waist politely and said, "Yours is not bad. Did Allen give it to you?"

Elton's face suddenly darkened: "... My father gave it to me."

"Huh? Not Allen?" Daniel was a little surprised, "No way, did you make Allen angry?"

"I didn't!" Elton was about to die unjustly, who knew What's wrong with Allen? He doesn't even want to see him these days. "How could I make Allen angry?"

"Well, I think so." Daniel nodded seriously and patted Elton's hand. Shoulder, "Elton, I'm not telling you, you have to hurry up. How long have you and Alan been in ink for a long time? I'm worried for you!"

"Come on." Elon Dun slapped Daniel's hand away and said, "You're still talking about me. You didn't succeed yourself either!"

Speaking of this, Daniel straightened his back even more: "Humph, I succeeded. Do you think I succeeded? " You seem to be so cowardly, even confessing is like killing you."

"You mean Wei promised you?" Elton whispered, and Daniel quickly covered Elton's mouth, and then Xiang looked around and breathed a sigh of relief when he found that no one was paying attention: "What is your name? Xiaocheng said you are not allowed to tell others now."

"Why? Isn't this a good thing?"

"Xiaocheng said you should wait until later. We'll talk about it when the time has stabilized." At this point, Daniel was a little reluctant, "I'll just hold a couple ceremony then and scare you all." Then Daniel got excited again, and it seemed like he thought Wei Changcheng's idea was a good one. .

Elton gave Daniel a strange look. He used to think that his brother was quite smart, but why did he become like this now?

"Don't tell others what I told you. I only said it because you are my best friend. It's better not to talk about me, but to talk about you." Daniel leaned closer to Elton and whispered, "When will you and Allen become partners? If it doesn't work out, we can do it together. You have to speed up."