End

☆ 108. Chapter 108

font record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 108

Wei Changcheng faintly smelled an unusual aura, so he didnt ask any more questions. Without stopping, he and Daniel descended the mountain and headed straight for the eastern tribe.

After about half a month of traveling, Wei Changcheng and Daniel finally rushed back to the Eastern Tribe. The Subi Tribe, which had infiltrated the Eastern Tribe, was like a time bomb. Even if Xiao Ke did not issue such a mission, once Wei Changcheng knew about it He will definitely not tolerate it. This is no longer a matter for him or the eastern tribe, but a matter closely related to the entire orc continent.

When Wei Changcheng and Daniel returned to the eastern tribe, the orcs from other tribes who stayed in the tribe to study had already left. However, after asking Jeffrey, Wei Changcheng and Daniel learned that each tribe had There are not many tribesmen left. There are only one or two orcs in each tribe. Now almost all the tribes in the orc continent know about the orc continent, and then they also know the ambitions of the Subi tribe. The orcs have never They would look down upon any opponent, so each tribe left tribesmen in the eastern tribes in order to receive other news about the Orcs continent more quickly.

Wei Changcheng breathed a sigh of relief. This was much more convenient. Otherwise, the whole continent would be flooded with notifications as soon as there was news. Wouldn't the cucumbers and vegetables be cold by the time the whole continent knew the news? Regarding the fact that people from the Subi tribe had sneaked into the Orc Continent, Wei Changcheng told everyone present simply, and everyone looked solemn.

Wei Changcheng pondered for a long time and then spoke simply: "Now that the Orc Continent is in trouble, we can't just sit back and wait for death. I propose that a quarter of the males from each tribe join the eastern tribe and wait for orders. Do you agree?" "

Hearing Wei Changcheng's words, everyone present looked at each other in confusion at first. Finally, someone shouted "I agree", and everyone agreed one after another. There was no delay after that. The orcs from different tribes started to go to their own houses that day. Tribes rush.

"Xiao Cheng, what do you want to do?" Daniel asked softly, a quarter of the males in the Orc Continent, such a large group of Orcs? Why did Xiao Cheng bring these people together?

"Just prepare early." Wei Changcheng replied in a low voice, "I always feel that Xiao Ke has something to say later, so it is better to prepare early." Wei Changcheng vaguely had that conjecture, but thought it was too crazy, so he just put this The thought was suppressed hard.

"It will take a long time for them to come. I don't think we need to wait." Wei Changcheng said, "Just take some of them away first."

"You said you want to find the people from the Subi tribe who have sneaked into the mainland?" Daniel frowned. , "Where to find it?"

Wei Changcheng pondered for a moment: "Go to the beach where the Taylor tribe came ashore. Maybe they also came ashore from there." Wei Changcheng wanted to get more information from Xiao Ke, such as the Subi tribe. How many people were killed, where they came ashore, and where they are now. Unfortunately, Xiaoke remained silent as before. In desperation, Wei Changcheng had to find a way on his own.

"We will bring a hundred males there." Wei Changcheng added, "Half-orcs cannot transform into beast forms, and their combat power is much weaker than ours. In addition, this is their first time in the Orc Continent. , it is impossible to bring too many people, and it is impossible to accurately estimate our combat effectiveness. One hundred males are enough."