20

☆ 20. Chapter 20

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

Lets not mention the stone ax for now. After all, the main purpose now is to make tables and chairs. The ones Xiao Ke gave us cant be used, so Wei Changcheng has no choice but to make them according to his own ideas. Fortunately, both Daniel and Boris were smart people. After Wei Changcheng stumbledly explained to them the appearance of the table and chairs and the general process, the two of them started working on it in full swing.

Daniel and Boris didn't need a stone axe, so Wei Changcheng helped with the stone axe. Since it was the first time to make it, it took a little longer, but it only took a little over two hours. Roughness was inevitable. , but for Daniel and Boris who saw the tables and chairs for the first time, they were already extremely beautiful.

"What are these things called tables and chairs used for?"

Wei Changcheng pointed to the table: "This is the table. We can put stone bowls and spoons on it. In short, we can put small things. Of course, in the end, The main function is for eating." He pointed to the chair again, "This is a chair, we sit on it to eat." After a pause, he added, "I don't think so now, but when the snow comes, we will not care about the cave. No matter how much fire is lit inside and how much food is eaten, it will still be very cold after all. With tables and chairs, at least it wont be cold when eating. Moreover, we will also make wooden beds and cover them with animal skins. Wait until the snowy moon to sleep on a wooden bed, which is much better than a stone bed. By the way, the pregnant female can sit on a chair and cover it with animal skins to avoid catching cold."

"Really?" About the table Chair, Daniel is obviously more interested in the wooden bed. You must know that in the cold snowy month, it is difficult for weak females to survive. Every year, females die due to the cold, and every female that dies is a huge loss to the tribe. Loss, "Xiaocheng, please teach us how to make a wooden bed. I don't think this table and chair are very important. Once you have a wooden bed, you can also eat on the wooden bed."

Daniel's words choked Wei Changcheng, How could he explain to Daniel that the wooden bed was for sleeping and the tables and chairs were for eating? In the end, Wei Changcheng had no choice but to yell: "I said there's no rush, so I'm not in a hurry! The most important thing now is to make the tables and chairs! Make another set!"

So under Wei Changcheng's pressure, Daniel and Boris I also spent time making a set of tables and chairs.

Oh, by the way, it is worth mentioning that Wei Changcheng discovered that this latex is a treasure, it is too sticky! Wei Changcheng couldn't produce such a viscous natural glue without a series of synthesis with chemical substances, but it made Wei Changcheng smile from ear to ear, and then he thought that he would just use this latex when building a house in the future - it would be a matter of time before he built a house. As for the matter, Wei Changcheng said that he did not want to live in a cave all his life. As for building a house, Xiao Ke would not let him down.

Compared with the first set of tables and chairs, the second set of tables and chairs has obviously improved. Looking at the rough set of tables and chairs and the slightly rough set of tables and chairs, Wei Changcheng pointed to the rough set without guilt: "Daniel, You take this set back and keep the other set at Uncle Boris's house."

Daniel had no objection, but Wei Changcheng and the other two couldn't take back the two sets of tables and chairs at once, so they had to divide them several times. Go back, so the male on guard today saw Wei Changcheng and three people carrying strange things in and out of the tribe several times. Everyone was confused.