50

☆ 50. chapter 50

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50

Daniel spent his days running around to find the furs and blood of a hundred kinds of animals for Xiao Ke. When the hot moon was less than half, Wei Changcheng received a series of messages from Xiao Ke. bombing.

[Ding! This system allows the host to make its relationship with Daniel public, including Jeffrey and Peggy. ]

[Ding! The companionship ceremony between the host and Daniel must be completed before the rainy season. ]

[Ding! The task of building a house is officially launched. This task will be led by the system to complete the task. There is no reward or punishment. Difficulty level: medium. ]

[Ding! The herbal system is activated. The host has to help the doctor find herbal medicines, and herbal medicine tasks will be released randomly. ]

[Ding! The first task of the herbal medicine system: apprenticeship. Requirements: Become a disciple of Doctor Vaughn from the Eastern Tribe and learn medical skills. Time limit: one day. Reward for successful mission: Start the first mission to find herbs. Punishment for mission failure: The herbal medicine system is closed, and there is still a long way to go to complete the ultimate mission of the system. ]

[Ding! Mission: Follow the hunt. Requirement: Go out hunting for a day accompanied by Daniel and witness the male hunting process with your own eyes. Time limit: three days. Mission success reward: None. Punishment for mission failure: Daniel is injured. ]

Wei Changcheng banged the table in front of him hard, Xiao Ke had gone too far! Is this too much? What kind of apprenticeship mission? Not long ago, I refused Dr. Vaughn to accept me as a disciple, and now I want to become a disciple of Dr. Vaughn. How do you make Dr. Vaughn look at me like this? Then the rewards are even more excessive. After completing one task, another task is started. Is this really a reward and not a punishment? And what is the ultimate mission of that system! How come you dont even know that this kind of thing exists! There is also the task of following the hunt. The reward for successful task is nothing, but the penalty for failed task is to force yourself to complete the task!

So when Daniel came back, he saw the strong resentment emanating from Wei Changcheng's body.

"What's going on?" Daniel was a little worried. Seeing Wei Changcheng looking up at him with sad eyes, Daniel suddenly had a thought, "Did Xiao Ke say something again?"

Wei Changcheng immediately pounced. Past: "Daniel, I will go hunting with you tomorrow."

"No!" Daniel rejected Wei Changcheng's request without hesitation, "It's too dangerous outside, and you don't have the ability to protect yourself. I can't take you there. ."

"I am also a male!" Wei Changcheng said, "Besides, when I came back with you, I didn't think it was very dangerous after walking in the forest for so long."

"That's because I had already left before. After going through it, I found the safest road. The places where males go hunting every day are almost all dangerous places in the forest. I can't take you to take risks."

"If I can't follow you to hunt, you You will be injured. This is the punishment for mission failure."

Daniel was silent for two seconds: "Then let me get injured, you can't go."

"Daniel!" Wei Changcheng shouted through gritted teeth, "If you don't take me If I go, I will let others take me there! Besides, I will be fine as long as Xiao Ke is here, but you, what do you mean, let you get hurt? You can also say this! I don't care, I have to go! "