10

☆ 10. Chapter 10

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10

After three days of careful nursing by Big Fish (dense fog), Daniel's body got better day by day. Just as Daniel thought, after three days, he was already full of strength, and the feeling on his chest was There is only a scar left in the deepest wound. It is still very obvious now, but I think that over time, the scar will gradually fade.

It didn't take ten days. When Daniel volunteered to go hunting, Wei Changcheng received a reminder that the mission was successful. Although I still feel baffled by this so-called reward for gaining "male favor", it is good that I don't have to be kicked out of the tribe.

Wei Changcheng rejected Daniel's idea of ​​going out to hunt. Now Daniel is hiding in his cave and has grass to cover up his smell, so he is not discovered by the Karu tribe. But if Daniel goes out to hunt every day , thats hard to say. Wei Changcheng did not want Daniel's identity to be exposed at the last moment.

Daniel couldn't resist Wei Changcheng, well, actually he was reluctant, and could only watch Wei Changcheng working hard to fish for fruits every day. Daniel saw the thick calluses and wounds on Wei Changcheng's hands. Keeping it in his eyes and in his heart, these injuries were all for his own sake. Every time Daniel thought about this, his brows would furrow and he secretly said that he must treat Wei Changcheng well in the future.

"Vic!"

Wei Changcheng, who was coming back from looking for fruits in the woods, was stopped by someone. Wei Changcheng turned around in confusion and found that it was Genna.

Gena was holding the animal that Wei Changcheng had eaten last time. It was just two or three times bigger than the last time. Gena ran to Wei Changcheng and handed the food in his hand to him: "Vic, I I caught it specially for you, you can take it back and eat it."

Huh? Wei Changcheng's eyes were fixed on the prey, and he was a little confused.

Gena was afraid that Wei Changcheng wouldn't want it, so he forced the prey into Wei Changcheng's hand, and then ran away: "Vic, remember to eat! I will bring it to you tomorrow."

Watching Gena run away quickly Out of sight, Wei Changcheng looked at the direction in which he disappeared, then at the prey in his hands, and finally shrugged, carrying the prey back. You can't just leave the prey here and ignore it, what a waste!

Wei Changcheng first placed the prey in the space, and when he was almost climbing into the cave, he took it out, threw it into the cave with great effort, and climbed up as soon as he worked hard. Daniel was guarding the entrance of the cave, frowning at the prey thrown up by Wei Changcheng.

Wei Changcheng patted Daniel's arm: "Now I finally have some meat to eat." Wei Changcheng was very happy, "I leave the task of skinning to you!"

Daniel's eyes focused on Wei Changcheng, and finally he He didn't say anything, but he only strengthened his determination in his heart to lead Wei Chang Cheng away as soon as possible. The problem was of course the prey. As a male, Daniel could certainly smell the strong male smell.

What is the purpose of a male sending a female prey? The answer is obvious, this male is pursuing this female! Daniel, who was handling the prey, narrowed his eyes. Hum, no one can take Wei Changcheng away from me!

"Hey! What are you doing in a daze?" Wei Changcheng rudely took a look at Daniel, who was wandering around. "Quickly eat it, I'm still waiting to eat."

Looking at Wei Changcheng's shining eyes, Daniel quickened his hands. Well, when I return to the eastern tribe, I will definitely catch a lot of delicious prey for Wei Changcheng!