52

☆ 52. chapter 52

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 52

The appearance of the black-faced monkey seems very strange. After all, in the impression of the orcs, the black-faced monkey has never appeared in the place where the males of the tribe hunt. The male orcs do not want to provoke these black-faced monkeys when hunting, and the black-faced monkeys also do not want to provoke these powerful and intelligent male orcs. So why did we encounter black-faced monkeys this time in a place where males often hunt?

The males were all very strange, but in the end there was no answer to this matter, and the black-faced monkey never appeared again, so the matter was over.

Wei Changcheng didn't have time to think about those messy things. He easily completed the herbal task and found many new herbs for Vaughn one after another. Vaughn was very satisfied, and Wei Changcheng Cheng Tiantian's medical career was also very good. After all, the medical skills in the Orc Continent had just appeared not long ago. All he had to do was remember the effects of all the herbs and some first aid methods. And there really weren't many kinds of herbs here. Speaking of first aid methods, Wei Changcheng knows more than Vaughn. Of course, there are some first aid methods that Wei Changcheng has never been exposed to.

Wei Changcheng also went out to look for food. In addition to collecting some of the food he had already found, he also found cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, eggplants, etc. What made Wei Changcheng most happy was that he found sweet potatoes. Wei Changcheng took all these things back and planted them, not caring whether they would survive after being planted. In Wei Changcheng's mind, sweet potatoes are equivalent to potatoes, and they are both staple foods. It is also easy to store and can be eaten during the snowy months.

Wei Changcheng also had some concerns about the few vegetables he found. Although the vegetables cannot be stored until the snow moon, the great Chinese have a great invention - pickles! That's right, cucumbers can be made into pickled cucumbers, cabbages can be made into sauerkraut or spicy cabbage, eggplants can be made into garlic eggplants, Wei Changcheng's mouth watered just thinking about it, that's right, it's not just pickles, it can also be made into dried vegetables!

Well, it's too early to say this now. Wei Changcheng retracted his divergent thinking, well, the most important thing now is to plant these things!

In fact, in the Orc Continent, whether it is the windy moon, the scorching moon, or the rainy moon, there will be fresh food growing, and most of the food is most abundant in the last month of the rainy month. At that time, there are really everywhere. It's delicious. Even the animals have begun to make adequate preparations for the Snow Moon. You can see small animals running around in the forest to collect food all the time. Oh, and there are usually predators following behind them. .

To go too far, in other words, Wei Changcheng is not afraid of not being able to harvest what he sows. The only difference is the amount of yield. Compared with those cucumbers and other things that Wei Changcheng planted at once, the potatoes, corns, sweet potatoes and other things that Wei Changcheng and the females carefully planted must have good yields.

That water diversion channel, not only the orcs are used to its existence, but also the fish in the water are used to it. Wei Changcheng would often find fish swimming around inside, so Wei Changguo would decisively take them away to eat. Unfortunately, fish have no brains, and there would still be fish entering the water diversion channel, so he would When the females who work here usually bring some fish back for dinner when they return home, well, this can be regarded as Chang Wei's contribution to the tribe!