67

☆ 67. Chapter 67

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 67

Cotton-playing tools are relatively easy to obtain on earth in the 21st century, not to mention that in industrial society, cotton-playing has long been transformed from hand-made to machine-made. Now the method given by Xiao Ke is to make it by hand, which is exactly what Wei Changcheng wants. After all, Wei Changcheng can't make a machine even if he is given the method of making a machine.

The tools required for playing cotton include a belt, a slingshot, a wooden hammer, a bamboo braid, a bamboo screen and a flat head. It sounds like a lot of things, but fortunately, these things are not difficult to make. In addition, the raw materials are not only wood, but bamboo, which makes it easier. Trees can be found everywhere, and there is a large area of ​​bamboo on the mountain. , dont worry about not having enough at all. The belt was a bit difficult. It was difficult to make a belt without beef tendons, but it was easy to solve in the end. You must know that there are a lot of prey caught every day, and there are not many animals similar to cows, especially the orcs' daily life. One of the most commonly caught prey is the unicorn, which is about half the size of any cow Wei Changcheng has ever seen.

It took several people a day to make everything. Wei Changcheng was also a little excited with a complete set of tools. When Daniel went to retrieve the cotton, Wei Changcheng couldn't wait to get started. Except for the beginning The movements were a bit jerky at first, but it became very easy later.

When Wei Changcheng took off the tool, he was snatched away by Allen on the side, and he got it in a few moments. Wei Changcheng pouted, Allen is really suitable for this kind of work! After Alan tried it, Roy and Boris also tried it. After there were no problems, everyone decided to start letting the females make these things tomorrow.

"No, it's better to let the males bring back the trees tonight, otherwise the females won't be able to go outside the tribe to cut down the trees tomorrow," Daniel said.

Wei Changcheng nodded: "Yes, I forgot about this. In addition, let the males take down the bamboo on the mountain. It is also very dangerous for the females to climb back and forth."

No one present If he objected, he ordered him to go down and do it.

The next morning, Wei Changcheng told the females about the use of cotton and the tools for making cotton. Unexpectedly, he was welcomed by the females.

During this year's snowy month, the females can eat well and be protected from the severe cold, but the males are different! Pregnant females naturally have their own partners to accompany them. However, most of the partners have to live separately. They stay warm in the earth house, but their partners are cold in the cave. The females are naturally unwilling. Now that I heard Wei Changcheng say that this cotton can help the males keep warm, how could the females be able to bear it? Immediately they started to work in full swing.

Wei Changcheng left everything to Daniel and others, and sat on the ground in a daze, thinking about what else needed to be prepared. After much deliberation, I finally came up with nothing that could be used for lighting. Males can all see at night, whether there is light or not, but females are different. Even females with good eyesight cannot see at night. Therefore, for females, it is really dark after dark every day, and nothing can be seen. Wei Changcheng really wanted to find something that could be used for lighting, not only because the females needed it, but Wei Changcheng also preferred bright nights. After all, no one can sleep just after dark. Although the cave is okay because you can light a fire, the feeling of lighting a fire in a mud house is really not very good.