47

☆ 47. chapter 47

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47

Roy brought back the so-called straight-knuckle tree. Wei Changcheng took a look and said, hey, isn't this just bamboo? When Wei Changcheng thought of bamboo, he thought of giant pandas. Ahem, back to the topic. With the bamboo, the mouth of the water bag is now available. During this period, Wei Changcheng and Boris also completed the water bag in their hands and took over the straight-knotted tree from Roy's hand. He removed a section and blocked the mouth of the water bag. Wei Changcheng's hole was a bit big, so he added a few more stitches and it was done. Wei Changcheng took the water bag in his hand and looked at it from a distance, frowning. , so ugly.

Roy smelled the inside of the water bag from the opening: "It smells so strong of mint."

Wei Changcheng also smelled it: "It's a bit strong. But this is good, you don't need to put mint water in it, just fill it with water. That's it."

"The males will definitely like this water bag. The female makes it for the male, and the male takes the water bag made by his partner. I think they will be extra strong when hunting outside." Allen smiled. .

"I'm afraid some people don't like the taste, but it's not possible without water mint. After all, the water bladder can't leak."

"It's good to have some. Males won't be picky about these." Allen rolled his eyes. , it seems that Xiaowei still does not have a deep understanding of what a partner is, that is, if one person says salt is sweet, the other person will definitely say that salt is too sweet. What's more, it's just a mint flavor, so how can a big male like him not stand it!

Wei Changcheng touched his nose and did not answer Allen's words.

Boris said: "Okay, Alan, you go and tell the females to come over, and Roy goes to find the males to pick mint grass in the water."

Wei Changcheng thought for a while: "Uncle Boris, I will take the remaining mint grass . Yes, I have something to do with the doctor."

Boris nodded and did not ask Wei Changcheng what he wanted to see the doctor for.

Vaughan is still busy drying herbs. Well, it can be said that Vaughn really has nothing else to do except looking for herbs and drying them. Wei Changcheng stepped forward and said, "Dr. Vaughn, I found a The plant, called water mint, can also cure diseases."

"Can it cure diseases?" Vaughn's eyes lit up. Could it be? A doctor would be unhappy when he hears medicine, just like a cook hears ingredients. "Yes. What does it cure?"

"It can relieve, treat colds and colds, dispel wind and heat, um, and... yes, it can also reduce swelling."

Colds and colds? Wind heat? Vaughn was stunned for a moment. You have to forgive an orc with only a thousand years of history for not being able to understand what these mean.

Looking at Vaughn's expression, Wei Changcheng knew what the problem was and couldn't help but feel a headache. How could he explain this? Wei Changcheng scratched his head: "Cold and cold means fever all over the body, coughing, and discomfort in the throat. To dispel wind and heat, this is most suitable for summer. It is also good to soak in water and drink it on weekdays, which can play a preventive role. . Ah, you dont need me to talk about reducing swelling."

Vaughn chewed Wei Changchengs words over and over in his mind. The smart Vaughn quickly understood what Wei Changcheng meant, and couldnt help but feel a little excited. You know Doctors are indeed loved and respected by all orcs, but they are a minority after all. It is not impossible for only one or two doctors in each tribe to discover more herbs that can cure diseases, but it is difficult and requires a lot of work. That's it for a long time. But now Wei Changcheng has brought such a big surprise to Vaughn. How can Vaughn not be excited?