The First Annual Writer's Games

Hey guys!

I have just gotten a flash of inspiration...

Thanks to @cardshark07

To write a Writer's Games (A Hunger Games sort of thing, just with WattPad-ians as the tributes)

I hope that I get some people who want to enter...

:)

So, if you would like a tribute, please comment on this chapter who you want.

OR

To make it easier for me, please email me your tributes, and make sure to include your WattPad name

My email is:

azzyazz98765@gmail.com

^ Don't judge, I made it ages ago :P

Or, if you want, you can kik them to me.

My kik is:

ally_oshea_xoxo

Lol same as my WattPad name :P

Maximum 2 tributes, and they can be any 2 you want, or that are free. Doesn't matter what gender you pick, or what district.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll clear up anything that you're confused about

Anyone who doesn't complete a task and hand it in will be on the Chopping Block, and may be voted out

If you do not turn in two tasks, you will be eliminated

UNLESS

You have a valid reason, in which case I may or may not, depending on the reason, give you an extension of 2 days MAX

Also, I'm probably going to start the actual Games in a few weeks, when the Writer's Games I am currently in is over

Sorry if that is an inconvenience BUT if you would like to secure a spot for your tribute, feel free to ask and I will reserve that spot for you

Also, I'd just like to add some rules.

1. Please try not to swear. I don't mind if you star some letters (b*tch) but please keep swearing to a minimum.

2. If you do not turn a task in on time, you will be on the Warning List. If you do not turn in 2 tasks, you will get 4 death tolls added to your kill score. If you do not turn in 3 tasks, you will be immediately eliminated. No ifs, ands, or buts.

3. Stay original! Make sure all your tributes are completely your own and not copied from someone else.

4. Please, please, PLEASE proof-read your work! I won't have time to edit everything when the Games actually start and it would be much easier if I could trust you guys to edit your own work :).

5. Be realistic. I've mentioned this in my Rant Book, and I personally hate when people make a Career seem easy to kill. Or anyone with any weapon skills, for that matter. Honestly, realistically, they would be waaaayyy more likely to kill you than for you to kill them. Read my chapter called Idiots in my Rant Book, and it's explained there.

6. Do your best to write longer parts rather than short ones. I'd prefer to have each one in between 500-1000 words but, if you really have to, you can do less. It's just more enjoyable when it's longer; more exciting stuff can happen.

7. Please email your Tasks to me. Or kik them. I cannot copy from WattPad and the internet on my computer is stuffed, so it becomes a real pain having to rewrite everyone's Tasks.

8. If I find out you have been cheating in any way, you will be immediately eliminated. I have 0 tolerance for cheaters, as it is unfair to the other tributes who are doing the right thing.

And guys, if you are participating, please advertise this Games; the sooner more people reserve tributes, the sooner the Games will start. So far, a lot of places are still open, and if you have any friends who might be interested, please let them know about my Writer's Games. The more tributes, the sooner the Games begin!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favour.

Thanks guys!

Also, Sponsors. I am going to publish a new chapter for the form you have to fill out, and everything else that you might need to know :)